New Polish Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Kermit flail"--hahahahahahaha! :laughing: :icon_cheers:
4.gif

I'm getting ready to pack it now...in a new box.  This should only take 9 or 10 hours!  I'm gonna do my damnedest to have it out tomorrow.

sorry havent been around much lately, been working my tail off and got a lot going on, i will explain more later, sounds like the box is moving along well though, all the participants should have my email and phone number if you cant reach me here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just checking in. Life's been turned upside down for the last couple of weeks. Wheew, lost of reading to catch up! I'm glad we're donating to the other MIA box. Why do some people feel like they need to ruin everyone's fun? Boo... But I'm also thankful for all you wonderful people who put the FAN in Fantastic (polish box).

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  On it's way!  #9114901159818582158688
Man you guys are pros!!   Well that and I have OCD.  I have boxing envy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Man you guys are pros!!   Well that and I have OCD.  I have boxing envy.
I like to move it along fast.  It took a while to pack it up in a new box but everything fit perfectly...as long as people take out the same or more than they put in...which for real, people really need to do that and stick with it to keep everything n that same size box.

Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the box it is huge and heavy. im going to tackle it tomorrow on my day off. im so excited I can't wait to tackle nail polish christmas :)
I wish we could all see how happy those ladies will be when they see what they get to pick from. So excited to give them an opportunity to feel pampered.

Quote: Originally Posted by chrysalis101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wish we could all see how happy those ladies will be when they see what they get to pick from. So excited to give them an opportunity to feel pampered.
dito.gif

Ive been telling them it is on the way and I'll bring the box in when I go into work friday night. im working my way thorough the box now and goodness is this a lot of polish! in hoping to get pics up tonight or tomorrow.

Just an update. no pictures yet because my laptop died and i can't post them from my phone. I did bring the big box in friday and saturday night and the girls who were here ( about 5 of them) loved it they each picked a polish and did their nails. I even helped one woman do her toes. I'm going to bring the box back again this weekend for the ladies that did not get a chance to this weekend. thank you all so much for letting me do this for them they are loving it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry, I didn't know where to post this, but there wouldn't happen to be a box like this for us Canadians would there? I'd die for something like this :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by DivaSaurusRex /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry, I didn't know where to post this, but there wouldn't happen to be a box like this for us Canadians would there? I'd die for something like this :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was going to direct you to the Buy, Sell, Trade forum but I see you found it already!!!  I haven't seen anything about a Canadian one but I haven't really looked either!!!

I was going to direct you to the Buy, Sell, Trade forum but I see you found it already!!!  I haven't seen anything about a Canadian one but I haven't really looked either!!!
Thanks Christa. It looks like I'm outta luck then. I have a bunch of high end nail polishes that I never use and want to do something with because I feel so wasteful having them collect dust when they've cost sooo much. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well, if nothing else, there's free health care over here :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by DivaSaurusRex /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Christa. It looks like I'm outta luck then. I have a bunch of high end nail polishes that I never use and want to do something with because I feel so wasteful having them collect dust when they've cost sooo much.
frown.gif
Well, if nothing else, there's free health care over here :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Maybe you could start one?  I think it would be fun swapping internationally if the shipping weren't so much of a pain.  I had someone from Canada as my Secret Santa and I thought it was super fun, I just wish I could have gotten her way more US based items.

Maybe you could start one?  I think it would be fun swapping internationally if the shipping weren't so much of a pain.  I had someone from Canada as my Secret Santa and I thought it was super fun, I just wish I could have gotten her way more US based items.
I think I may be too 'new' to start one. I'm an experience swapper, but have got less then a month on makeup talk under my belt. Maybe in the future, unless i can coerce someone else into doing it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love international swapping too. I was literally devastated when the Royal Mail changed its policies and I couldn't get anymore UK goodies lol. But other than postage worries, it's so fun. And secret Santas are the best. I coordinated a secret Boxing Day swap a while ago that was the bomb. It was just a ton of after Christmas sale polishes and makeup, and doubles people had gotten for Christmas and everyone ended up with a huge amount of stuff :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Also, cidster hasn't been on the forum since mid November and only has 23 posts anyway.  You really should just move on to @Pollysmom as we already know she's reliable and can be trusted.  I'd be major rip-shit pissed if someone swaplifted this gargantuan box of polish.

I started reading this thread because I'd gotten curious about the circular polish swaps. I swear I internally screamed "THAT B****!!" when I saw what happened.  You ladies are awesome and I'd love to get in on a swap when something else gets going.

That being said - Donna, I think "rip-shit pissed" is my new favorite phrase.  lol

Quote: Originally Posted by disconik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I started reading this thread because I'd gotten curious about the circular polish swaps. I swear I internally screamed "THAT B****!!" when I saw what happened.  You ladies are awesome and I'd love to get in on a swap when something else gets going.

That being said - Donna, I think "rip-shit pissed" is my new favorite phrase.  lol
She needs to come up with a book of phrases.  I say "for the love of Holographic Jesus" all the time in my every day life because of something she said once.

Latest posts

Back