New Polish Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by acostakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I taped that box within an inch of its life. I'm pretty sure it's going to need replacing.
I dunno if this is common knowledge or not but USPS will deliver flat rate boxes to you for free. Usually they will also send them 2 day shipping.  It's the best.

Got it!  This is gonna be an all day unwrapping and choosing.  I'll try very hard to get it out on Saturday.

Also, the East coast box was stolen by the same chick who took forever to move ours along.  How do you guys feel about me picking 10 or so to send on to her to start a new box?  It will lighten our load and help them out.

Show of hands?

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got it!  This is gonna be an all day unwrapping and choosing.  I'll try very hard to get it out on Saturday.

Also, the East coast box was stolen by the same chick who took forever to move ours along.  How do you guys feel about me picking 10 or so to send on to her to start a new box?  It will lighten our load and help them out.

Show of hands?
I thumbs upped you does that count?  As long as there's enough for Nikkimouse to do her thing.

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I thumbs upped you does that count?  As long as there's enough for Nikkimouse to do her thing.
Ditto as long as there is enough for Nikkimouse I'm fine with it.

Quote: Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really this is just Donna's way of getting the highest rated post of the day.. she wants everyone to thumbs up her!!!!
rocknroll2.gif

Got it!  This is gonna be an all day unwrapping and choosing.  I'll try very hard to get it out on Saturday. Also, the East coast box was stolen by the same chick who took forever to move ours along.  How do you guys feel about me picking 10 or so to send on to her to start a new box?  It will lighten our load and help them out. Show of hands?
Sounds good to me cause that box is crazy heavy! My poor mail lady. Although she threw (!) it over the railing onto the patio instead of leaving it by the front door, so I didn't feel quite as badly for her as I might have.

I misspoke/mistyped.  It's the West coast box @STLSportsGirl13 stole.

I just figure since our box is gigantic, it wouldn't kill us to send 10 polishes.  Plus I intend to put 2 or 3 in that box for them rather than put it in our box.  It really is crazy how big and heavy this box is!

Oh and so far I only see one leaked polish...I love the colour so I'm going to clean it up and keep it...if I can get it open.

Great idea, Donna. 10 polishes won't even make a dent in this box. There should be plently left for Nikkimouse to share with her ladies, and the box will still be a monster.

Oh em gee.  It's the freakin'  midwest/south box.  Dear God, I need a redbull to give me wings or something.

Quote: Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I could take half the polish out of this box and there'd still be a ton!  It's a giagantic box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Really this is just Donna's way of getting the highest rated post of the day.. she wants everyone to thumbs up her!!!!
rocknroll2.gif

Well, I haven't been on the forum much so I have to catch up for lost time 
laughing.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I could take half the polish out of this box and there'd still be a ton!  It's a giagantic box.

Well, I haven't been on the forum much so I have to catch up for lost time 
laughing.gif

LOL!  Right!  I am so happy to have you back!!!!

Oh and before I send whatever to the other group, I'll PM or text Nikki a picture to make sure none of them are any she would want.  

Alrighty.  I think I have decisions.

What I'm taking:

What I'm adding:  (I'm getting rid of all my Cult Cosmetics sub box polishes)

This is for the Mid-West box which Nikki wants the Ciate and the Fuzzy coat so those will go back in our box for her.  A lot is what I personally added and I might find more for them too...

Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm next I'm next I can't wait yay. Kermit flail...

"Kermit flail"--hahahahahahaha!
laughing.gif
icon_cheers.gif
4.gif

Latest posts

Back