New Shoe Lemmings!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the shoes u have both posted so far! I am usualy not one for shoe lemmings, but after spending enough time on babyphat.com (and buying myself a belly button ring) I fell in love with the heels. I actualy tried them on before at a store and they were AMAZING but price tags... ugh
I also adore the boots, havent seen them in person, but cant belive Id pull them off becuase I am kinda too young for them I have no where realy aproraite to wear them. But I think they are stunning and am considering somehow affording a pair to keep and wear in a few years
vogel.gif
Lol.

miss kitty, i totally see a shoe diva in the making!

I am lemming a pair of black pumps from Delia's. They're basic, but I don't have hardly any heels so these babies are needed!

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the shoes u have both posted so far! I am usualy not one for shoe lemmings, but after spending enough time on babyphat.com (and buying myself a belly button ring) I fell in love with the heels. I actualy tried them on before at a store and they were AMAZING but price tags... ugh
I also adore the boots, havent seen them in person, but cant belive Id pull them off becuase I am kinda too young for them I have no where realy aproraite to wear them. But I think they are stunning and am considering somehow affording a pair to keep and wear in a few years
vogel.gif
Lol.

i love both those shoes the boots are hot a young person could pull those off you could wear them anywhere on a cold day

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif miss kitty, i totally see a shoe diva in the making! Lol I KNOW! I love sexy shoes

I have too many shoe lemmings, but no money!! Shoes or Christmas presents?? I really want a pair of red heels!

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have too many shoe lemmings, but no money!! Shoes or Christmas presents?? I really want a pair of red heels! Lol you sound like me! I have this specific amount of money I really need to and SHOULD spend on Christmas presents but ohhh don't I just NEED some makeup from MAC and another pair of heels...

ladies, i felt another lemming coming on and thought i'd share the love! let me know what you think!

Originally Posted by katrosier /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG! I'm so staying out of this thread! It's totally unhealthy for my bank account!
iagree.gif
my sentiments exactly!

I so totally did not see this thread before and it's high time someone started it..so thanks, Monnie, aka The Shoe Diva. Well, you know my current lemming. I only have one shoe lemming at a time...kinda single-minded and boring that way..!

So, did you get the Carlos Santana shoes? I think those would look awesome with a skirt or pants/trousers...

The boots are cute, too!

Go for it!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif ladies, i felt another lemming coming on and thought i'd share the love! let me know what you think! Awesome! I'd love to have those in the black
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Elisabeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif I so totally did not see this thread before and it's high time someone started it..so thanks, Monnie, aka The Shoe Diva. Well, you know my current lemming. I only have one shoe lemming at a time...kinda single-minded and boring that way..!So, did you get the Carlos Santana shoes? I think those would look awesome with a skirt or pants/trousers...

The boots are cute, too!

Go for it!

didn't get those hot red carlos santanas (my size goes really quickly), but i did get a pair of cute luichiny wedges in navy. i'll post a pic later! don't have a single thing to wear them with, but they are hot! lmao~

Originally Posted by rejectstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome! I'd love to have those in the black
smile.gif
i'm going for the black also! don't you think they'd be cute with some cordoroy capris? maybe it's just me! lmao~

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I like them ALL...Now I want to go shoe shopping!!! Heheh, same here! I want every single pair!

when i saw these i had a 70's flashback! i had a pair almost exactly like these in 77! can't wait to sport them! i think i found the perfect dress from them too. a sexy, navy wrap dress! what do you think?

Back