New Shoe Lemmings!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm really feeling this bootie today!

V265500.jpg

Ack! How come I can't see them? I look forward to seeing monniej's current lemming so much.

i'm posting them again. let me know what you think! i also picked up a cute pair of destroy boots today, but i don't have a pic yet!

well, i know it's only january (almost february) but i'm already feeling like getting ready for the summer (any excuse, right?)! check out my current lemming! feel free to let me know what you think!

PG.NWFEDAKA.DKORMSA.PD.jpg

Originally Posted by Chaela /img/forum/go_quote.gif
10.gif
Yikes I cant walk in heels without an ankle strap, I'll walk right outta them! Same here. At least I dont need them for work. I wear loafers or tennis shoes mostly ( flats when I dress up) I have heels but they are compfy and wide, I have only wore them for job interviews, but that was years ago, plus I had knee surgery since then, so thats probably not the best ide

i saw these in the michael kors store this weekend. they didn't have my size, but they do online! lol~

i know that you have been waiting for my...

SHOE OF THE DAY! LOL~ it's a linea paola t-strap sandal and it's available up to a size 12! super cute with spring on the way! i gotta get me a pair of these! lol~

_5560551.jpg

ok, so today i'm feeling a bit down and i think some retail therapy is just what i need. i'm trying to decide which of these shoes i should get. let me know what you think!

1. michael kors lolita

2. bcbgirls tosca

to be truthful i really want them both! lmao!

I like the Michael Kors! Only because I absolutely love, love peep toes and can't pull off a bootie to save my life.

Originally Posted by SiAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the Michael Kors! Only because I absolutely love, love peep toes and can't pull off a bootie to save my life. well, it seems i waited a day too late for the oxford, but i did get the michael kors peep toe, it will surely by a nice addition to my collection!
now for the shoe of the day!

_5561929.jpg

this is michael kors penelope! it also comes in gold, but i prefer the black. with the gladiator trend coming this would work very well. i just can't see myself with straps all the way up my legs! lol~

i love them! especially the first ones... I would post mine but I don't have enough time to post all my shoe wants
smile.gif

I have a hard time picking shoes out; I love so many of the ones I see when I’m out. I have a hard time not buying another pair; I’m going to run out of space. I like them both, but the second pair would be the ones I would take home no mater what.

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif monniej, I bet you have an awesome shoe collection!!!! it's my one truly obsessive vice! i'm a pretty conservative dresser (normally black slacks, blazers and button down shirts), so my shoes let me be original.
now for my new shoe of the day! you'll love this one!

steve madden "reede" pump! chartreuse, baby! now you know i need these! lmao~

_5573009.jpg

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm really feeling this bootie today!
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/imag...vw/V265500.jpg

I absolutely love these, I may have to go shopping now.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif it my one truly obsessive vice! i'm a pretty conservative dresser (normally black slacks, blazers and button down shirts), so my shoes let me be original.
now for my new shoe of the day! you'll love this one!

steve madden "reede" pump! chartreuse, baby! now you know i need these! lmao~

http://content.nordstrom.com/ImageGa...9/_5573009.jpg

I have two pair of Steve Madden pumps, I love them, they feel sooo nice.

Originally Posted by Jamie L. Squire /img/forum/go_quote.gif I absolutely love these, I may have to go shopping now.

I have two pair of Steve Madden pumps, I love them, they feel sooo nice.

oh, i've got you now jamie! i'm so happy! i was getting pretty lonely in this thread! lol~

my michael kors peep toes came over the weekend. well, that's one designer i can cross off my list! love the shoes, but the just didn't fit well. oh well, still waiting on my steve madden's. maybe ill have better luck with them!

my shoe of the day! nine west sulliban gladiator sandal for summer! too cute! let me know what you think!

PG.NWSULLIBAN.LBROWLE.PD.jpg

Nine West Sulliban ships 2/28

I like them, but I think the look may be a little to heavy for me. I tend to go with a lighter sandal. If the leather was narrower and the buckle smaller I’m sure it would work. Keep them comming.

Back