New Shoe Lemmings!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jamie L. Squire /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like them, but I think the look may be a little to heavy for me. I tend to go with a lighter sandal. If the leather was narrower and the buckle smaller I’m sure it would work. Keep them comming. i hear you jamie! i think this may be as close as i get to summer trend this year, but i just love that chuncky look! i think they'd work with a pair of flood jeans. (longer than capri length) and a crop hoodie! sometimes the little city girl in me likes to make an appearance! lol~
now for my shoe of the day! jamie, because you've been kind enough to share you thought with me everyday, i've chosen this next shoe just for you!

081APPLEMSU_large_fr_Pewter.jpg

it's jimmy choo apple! it's not even available yet and already sold out! lol~ now, this is a sandal certainly fit for a shoe diva!

Apple-COMING SOON at JimmyChoo#

Now you’re talking, this one is fabulous. I guess I’m more girly girl than I realized. I can see why they are already sold out.

welcome abroad siann! since we're still feeling a little jimmy choo i thought i'd up the zing factor! so the shoe of the day is...

1.jpg

jimmy choo aby! all i can say is "sssssssssss" llol~

Oh my goodness girl, are these hot or what. I’d burn my fingers just putting them on. And with the right dress we’ll not be the only ones to think so. How do you resist, your closet must be full. I really like shoes with a very thin sole and nice skinny heal, they make you look like your walking on air, let alone how much better your legs look.

i put these pads in my shoes two at a time!

804347.jpg

i also like these to keep my feet from slipping forward

116345.jpg

these are great because they come three to a pack. i don't take the whole strip off the bottom of the pads, then i can move them from shoe to shoe.

i also have lots of platform shoes because it does help not to have the feet on the ground, but i do love my stilettos!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif welcome abroad siann! since we're still feeling a little jimmy choo i thought i'd up the zing factor! so the shoe of the day is...
http://www.net-a-porter.com/images/p...8/xlarge/1.jpg

jimmy choo aby! all i can say is "sssssssssss" llol~

Whooiee! Too hot for my blood. I could never pull those off but I do like them!

Good idea with the pads, I do have a couple pair that my feet do slip forward in. I will give them a try the next time I wear them, anything for the cause.

Originally Posted by Jamie L. Squire /img/forum/go_quote.gif Good idea with the pads, I do have a couple pair that my feet do slip forward in. I will give them a try the next time I wear them, anything for the cause. i get those cvs pads for 2 pair for $1.99! i usually buy 4-5 packs at a time because i never want to run out! believe me they open up so many more shoe options because they do a great job of protecting the balls of your feet!

Originally Posted by SiAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whooiee! Too hot for my blood. I could never pull those off but I do like them! i hear you siann! i'm so sure that you'll be pulling those jimmy choos off and more in no time!
i thought that in honor of the warmup in michigan this weekend (a whole 46 degrees!) i'd post something that reminds me of spring! so the shoe of the day is...

PERCY_YELLOW-PATENT_zoom.jpg

the steve madden percy in carnary yellow! if you don't like the yellow steve has provided 10 other colors for you to pick from! happy spring!

Steve Madden - PERCY LARGE POLKA SATIN

i think i found the shoe the steve madden above was model after. it's jimmy choo, of course! lumiere in pink patent leather. what could be more girly than that! i love this shoe so much it's the shoe of the day!

They are beautiful aren’t they!! And the pink makes them a real girl’s shoe. I really like the strap, but think it could be a little narrower. Then again things like that tend to look different on my feet so it might be just right. Of course like you said the patent leather really makes the difference. I soooo love Steve Madden and Jimmy Choo shoes are to die for.

aren't they just gorgeous! when i grow up i'm going to have a pair just like them! lmao~

today is a sad day in shoeville! i was placing my order for my steve madden percys (in brown leather, not the canary yellow) and it just disappeared from my cart! i called steve to find out what the h*ll was going on and they've discoed the shoe! a problem in their factory according to the on-line chat person. i'm pretty bummed right now! in honor of the percy there will be no shoe of the day today and i will observe my own personal moment of silence.

Those jimmys are hot! Oohhh I love this thread! I love the Manolos too..not quite sure about the bows on the back though.

Excellent choices, they are both beautiful. The first pair I could definitely see wearing to a very high class party with an asymmetrical or handkerchief hemline or a long velvet dress of some type. The other pair (Jimmy Choo) should be able to be warn a couple of different ways so would be a good pair to invest your money in with limited funds. You don’t know how much I love the heal on both pair. Nice job.

thank you so much! i feel much better since i saw those amazing jimmy choo sandals! you guys sure know how to cheer a girl up! lmao~

well, we had 10 inches of snow overnight in michigan. this cold, white stuff makes me long for my skinny jeans, a beater, and a cute cowboy hat! in honor of the urban cowgirl in me that longs to get out i choose my shoe of the day!

PENELOPI_NATURAL-MULTI_zoom.jpg

this is the penelopi by steve madden. all i need to say is "yippeekiyea"!!!!!

Back