New Shoe Lemmings!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one am tired of winter this year. I usually don’t mind, but for some reason this year is just dragging on. Again, a very nice pick for the day, I really like these and I think I even have a purse to match. I’ve got a cowboy hat, but I don’t think I look very good in it. I can’t wait to wear anything other than boots to work and having to change when ever I come and go.

Originally Posted by Jamie L. Squire /img/forum/go_quote.gif I for one am tired of winter this year. I usually don’t mind, but for some reason this year is just dragging on. Again, a very nice pick for the day, I really like these and I think I even have a purse to match. I’ve got a cowboy hat, but I don’t think I look very good in it. I can’t wait to wear anything other than boots to work and having to change when ever I come and go. thanks jamie! i know they're a bit cluncky but i think it'd work well at the park or festivals this summer! i'm sick of boots myself! that's all i've been wearing. i don't even bother to change to shoes anymore.
the sun baked me pretty bad last year, so this year hats will be a must! i need to find some cute belt buckles also! can't do this look right without the belt! lol~

They may be a little “bit cluncky†but something about the look off sets that. Your right though, they will be perfect for the summer fairs that will be coming. They look like they will be very comfortable especially for a day walking around. I too burn terribly, the sun need just peek out from a cloud and I’m toast.

every year my friend, that teaches ballroom dancing, has a club that gives and event. all of the students that have taken lessons can come and strut their stuff. this year it's april 12th and the theme is a "night of stars". there'll be dinner, dancing and a show. since i'm a shoe fanatic i always choose my shoes first! i think this is the shoe for this year. this beautiful black sequine and gold t-strap from oh deer. this shoe makes me think of a 20s flapper style and i think that would go well with the theme. feel free to let me know what you think!

image_large.gif

oh deer jamocha!

I start building my outfits usually from the shoe up too.

These are adorable, I love that red heel!

Originally Posted by SiAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I start building my outfits usually from the shoe up too.These are adorable, I love that red heel!

thanks siann! now all i need is a dress to go with! lol~ any suggestions?

I posted this somewhere else but I think it would look good with those shoes and some black opaque tights. Of course it looks pretty short but she's a model so she's pretty tall. On any average girl I don't think it'd be that short.

thaye2003712867_prod_medium.jpg

Monniej - I have been eyeing off those jamocha shoes for quite awhile now, they are gorgeous! I think I might cave in and get them too, we can be twins lol

I like the style of this dress but the pattern at the bottom might be a lil' much.

This is cute too!

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif I posted this somewhere else but I think it would look good with those shoes and some black opaque tights. Of course it looks pretty short but she's a model so she's pretty tall. On any average girl I don't think it'd be that short.
http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/...rod_medium.jpg

super cute, but i'm not that brave! thanks for the rec, though!

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Monniej - I have been eyeing off those jamocha shoes for quite awhile now, they are gorgeous! I think I might cave in and get them too, we can be twins lol sounds like a plan, bec! i love them and i always wanted a twin! lol~

Originally Posted by SiAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/5/optimized/338935_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=273&qlt=90,0&la yer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0 ,0.5,0&fmt=jpegI like the style of this dress but the pattern at the bottom might be a lil' much.

http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/2/optimized/322322_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=273&qlt=90,0&la yer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0 ,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

This is cute too!

both are super cute! i think number 2 might work well for me. still a bit short, but i bet i could work it!
this is something like what i had in mind, but i'm still not sure.

7468blackstretchflapper.jpg

this is very vintage, but not very figure flattering. it would work with the theme, though.

7465blackoverdress.jpg

this may be the one!

7700blackwhitedress.jpg

Ohh....good choices monniej! My choices didn't have your theme wrapped in them...guess I forgot about that part
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SiAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ohh....good choices monniej! My choices didn't have your theme wrapped in them...guess I forgot about that part
smile.gif
i still like them all! especially number 3. i could really see myself in that one. v-necks and flutter sleeves work every well with my body type. thanks again!

omg, omg, omg! i'm back again with a fierce lemming. i was just checking out ebay and they have an amazing pair of manolo's that i must have! i don't know whether to bid or just buy them outright! i've never purchased anything off of ebay so i don't have a clue! someone, anyone let me know what you think!!! i have about 12hours to decide!

Don't know much about EBAY myself, but I like the third dress the best. I think it would look fantastic with the shoes. Post a picture when your all ready to go so we can get the full effect.

Jamie

monniej-

Do you mean just buy them from Neiman (or the likes) instead of on ebay?

I'm not a big ebayer myself but this seller has good feedback so that's always a plus. Let us know if you get them...they are gorgeous!

Originally Posted by SiAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif monniej-Do you mean just buy them from Neiman (or the likes) instead of on ebay?

I'm not a big ebayer myself but this seller has good feedback so that's always a plus. Let us know if you get them...they are gorgeous!

they actually had a choice. you could bid or buy them out-right. i didn't end up getting them. i need to do more research on ebay before i feel comfy with the process. i'd be one hot sister if i got dupped. better safe than sorry. they had some really cute ones so i'm sure i'll have other chances.

i have a few,, The first one i love but have nothing it would go with. The second was a magazine add but i loved the shoes ,,, yeah probably thew swimsuit and the model in it too!

2349453348_d16b84cc2f_o.jpg

2348617867_ef9bddea14_o.jpg

for an entirely different style here are some real fetishy loooking shoes!

2349453332_04ea4e0b80_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have a few,, The first one i love but have nothing it would go with. The second was a magazine add but i loved the shoes ,,, yeah probably thew swimsuit and the model in it too! super cute darla! you've got find something cute in purple to go with!
i know it's spring but it's also the perfect time to find great boots on sale (plus we had a snow storm in michigan today!). i need some new brown boots to replace a pair i'll probably be chucking at the end of this winter. i love them, but the problem is there are no exchanges and no returns. that makes me a bit leary because even though they're reasonably priced i wouldn't call them inexpensive. please let me know what you think.

thanks,

monnie

ANDEY_COGNAC-MULTI_large.jpg

Back