New Shoe Lemmings!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by speerrituall1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif They are too cute! thanks! i think i'll ask hubby for the dress for christmas! lol~

the shoe diva has struck again! check out the new addition to my collection! these are over-the-knee stilettos boots! got to rock these with some skinny jeans tucked in!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are cute Monnie! I don't have any shoe lemmings
frown.gif
My show fetish has left me
frown.gif
O no! where did it go? haha I don't think I will ever be able to lose my shoe fetish

Originally Posted by Tina Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif O no! where did it go? haha I don't think I will ever be able to lose my shoe fetish maybe it's just dormant for a time. i'm sure you'll see a pair of must have pumps and it will be upon you once more! lmao~

ok ladies! i haven't had a lemming in quite some time, but i think these hot kicks have

me back on track! post your thoughts!

ps. i did pick up the carlos santana's, but in silver! totally hated them and sent them back!

10.gif
Yikes I cant walk in heels without an ankle strap, I'll walk right outta them!

well, i'm up to my old tricks again! i definitely feel a lemmings coming on! feel free to post your thoughts!

#1 - charles david - ordering these today! everyday summer sandal is a must-have

#2 - oh deer - have these in my collection! love'em

#3 - steve madden - current lemming, someone talk me out of it please.

#4 - christian louboutin - oh my goodness, come to mama!

i like them all
smile.gif
I work in a shoe store so obviously I love shoes. I get a discount
hehe.gif

ok, here's the deal. everytime i have a lemming i'm reviving this thread. feel free to post you lemmings or opinions as well! this is my current obsession! the dolce vita rio8 round toe mary jane. i think i need them! lmao~

rio8_black_front.jpg

these too! bcbgirls mori mary jane pump!

Love the mary janes! I love shoes and none of the guys in my life understand how good it feels to find great shoes! Thanks for the inspiration.

Originally Posted by SiAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love the mary janes! I love shoes and none of the guys in my life understand how good it feels to find great shoes! Thanks for the inspiration. you're quite welcome SiAnn! anytime you need inspiration just bump this thread! i'll be looking out for you! i think i'm fast approaching what might be considered an obsession on it comes to shoes, but we all have our vices! lmao~

Originally Posted by speedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like them both. thanks miss speedy! hey, you gals should post some!

Oh now look what you girls have done!! All I want to do now is go out and and buy a new pair of shoes lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh now look what you girls have done!! All I want to do now is go out and and buy a new pair of shoes lol
smile.gif
i feel you anthea! i feel that way everyday! lol~

Back