New Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one before the spoilers and came here from the ipsy May bag spoilers list. Thank you to the ladies who directed me to this new box. If they have a five dollar box at Target monthly I will get one each month-- five bucks is a great price. I don't have a car and I am on disability so shopping is not that easy. This is fun!  
roflmao.gif

So excited Target is doing this and if the survey really is what's in the box, it's a great deal!  Thanks for starting a thread, girls!

I caved. Deactivated my FB, placed the order, then immediately deactivated FB again. Hope that doesn't screw up my order. I hate how companies are tying so much of their business up in FB. Not all of us want to be part of it. As far as the box, I hope the Fekkai glossing cream is at least the small squeezy tube size and not just a foil. I used to use it all the time and man that stuff smells wonderful! Also looking forward to the nail strips. I've been stalking them a lot lately but haven't been willing to drop $8-10 for something I might hate. Also, had anyone else noticed those Sally Hensen packets come with 18 nail strips? Call me crazy, but couldn't they have at least put maybe 22 in the box? Two to get the hang of it and 20 for two future applications? If only they'd consulted me ahead of time.... Looking forward to the box!
This is a good idea in theory, but they give you that many because they are all different size, and everyone has different size nails. They also dry out once you open the packet, so you can't even reuse the ones you have left.

I saw that they have the spot corrector and leave-in conditioner..... They reeled me in. I would love me some more... those are my staple items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I did a little digging, and under the assumption that the box value is $20

Two products whose values are kind of set:

Sally Hansen : $7.59

Venus: $8.99

$16.59

There is a La Roche Posey sample of that product that is 15mL with a value of $2.75

$19.37

The standard Fekkai sample is 1.6oz /$7.77 or the foil packet is .3oz /$1.45

So my conclusion is that either the three liquid samples are packets or the value estimation is off.
hopefully the value is more than $20. I really dislike foil packets... 

Did anybody order the box but not get a confirmation email? I ordered yesterday as soon as i saw it and it looked like everything had gone through just fine but I still haven't got a confirmation email. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope the order went through. I posted on Target Styles Facebook, but no reply yet.

I'm not sure how to make this sort of report on my phone, but should we maybe have this thread merged with the one in the Subscriptions thread? Both are coming up in my subscriptions feed, and I can't keep track of what is going on in which, plus it just makes sense to merge them over there.

Myungsunkim24 posted on the may ipsy thread that she purchased the box using this microsite link without having to connect to facebook: Target Style If you feel more comfortable, here's the link to the secure microsite: https://bitly.com/11x2TXU Beauty Box by Target targetbeautybox.shopigniter.com Edited · Like · Yesterday at 1:08pm

Originally Posted by BeautyLoverIT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am debating whether or not to get it.  I love the nail strips and I need a new razor but I have both of them at the house.  Is it worth the five dollars?
I was thinking the same thing. I actually do not need a new razor but the last time I tried the nails trips they worked really well. I still got some at home though. Got them at walgreens on clearance for $4.00 in a nice pink color...

Originally Posted by MissJessicaMary /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was going to order one, but that shipping page just looked a bit unprofessional to me. If I could pay with Paypal I would try it. But I wish I knew what was in it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: Just saw the spoilers... if they included some Pixi or even drugstore make-up I wanted to try maybe, but not the stuff they have this time.
I might have skipped it if I had seen the spoilers first, but I was too impatient.  Oh well.  One product will be useful and 2 others will be fun to try.  Sorry to be so vague, but trying to avoid spoilers for those one or two people who aren't as obsessed as I am with knowing what is coming and actually like surprises, lol!

Oooh I love your idea since I keep my nails short like yours. Also love how your nails match your hair!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's spoiler lists of what's in the box on the last 2 pages of the thread....if you click the survey link at the bottom of your confirmation email, it will take you to a survey page where it lists what's in the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yay! I ordered one! I received my confirmation email, but I didn't see a survey link? Last two pages of what thread? I apologize in advance if I'm being a dunce, I'm sick at the moment, so I'm a little fuzzy
blink.gif

Hope you feel better soon.

Originally Posted by erikalandaverde /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have used Sally Hansen nail strips and even though its supposed to be one application per box if you have short nails like I do you can cut it in half and get two applications instead ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(Please embed all videos instead of providing a link per TOS! Thanks!)
Great idea, thanks for posting.

Latest posts

Back