New Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quote name="BlackMagicRose" url="/t/134879/new-target-beauty-box#post_2064443"] I have that with mine too. I think maybe they just didn't include the city in that email for some reason.  I got a notice that you don't need to enter your city. Just state & zip (I guess they can figure out the city from that)

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks
smile.gif

I ordered on, 5 bucks? thats really nothing. I am a little upset that they are no longer doing the beauty bags for free ): Oh well this box better come with some target coupons though, I love that you cant stack and get free stuff!! 

I was going to order one, but forgot. Good thing subbing to this thread jogged my memory. I just ordered mine. I hope it's not all foil packets. But for $5 I'll take what I can get.

Love the nail strips, I use them all the time.  I put one coat of seche vite on top of them and they last for over a week everytime and I don't go easy on them!  I hand wash my dishes every night and no polish ever stays on as long as the strips.. I def recommend them!

I haven't tried the nail strips since they first came out, and at that point, I hated them because getting them off was damn near impossible. Are they any better now?

Got it! Any guesses of what we're getting?

I'm gonna guess Sonia Kashuck products, pixi products, No 7 products?

Maybe target brand makeup wipes.. or some of their brushes. I like all that stuff so sounds good to me.

Got it! Any guesses of what we're getting? I'm gonna guess Sonia Kashuck products, pixi products, No 7 products? Maybe target brand makeup wipes.. or some of their brushes. I like all that stuff so sounds good to me.
The list of items in the box are at the end of the first page/first of second page of this thread.

I have used Sally Hansen nail strips and even though its supposed to be one application per box if you have short nails like I do you can cut it in half and get two applications instead ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   (Please embed all videos instead of providing a link per TOS! Thanks!)
Thanks for posting! I was afraid to try these until I watched your video.... you make it look so easy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I need to verify this tonight, but the survey linked in the confirmation email apparently lists what's in the box if yo're antsy for spoilers.
Just saw this and checked mine. Pleased with what is coming. Thanks for the tip!

Originally Posted by Rachael B /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love the nail strips, I use them all the time.  I put one coat of seche vite on top of them and they last for over a week everytime and I don't go easy on them!  I hand wash my dishes every night and no polish ever stays on as long as the strips.. I def recommend them!
Same thing here! I have only tried them recently and I also have small hands and narrow nails so I usually get two uses out of one box, too. I think they are easy to apply and stay put quite well. I also use a top coat on them.

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't tried the nail strips since they first came out, and at that point, I hated them because getting them off was damn near impossible. Are they any better now?
I don't mind taking them off... I do use remover with acetone, though... I tell you they are not nearly as bad as some of the glitter polish I use.. UGH!  The only one I have ever hated taking off was "frock star" and it is a full coverage glitter polish strip... the others aren't bad..

Originally Posted by Rachael B /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't mind taking them off... I do use remover with acetone, though... I tell you they are not nearly as bad as some of the glitter polish I use.. UGH!  The only one I have ever hated taking off was "frock star" and it is a full coverage glitter polish strip... the others aren't bad..
I only use acetone polish remover, and I still had issues. But like I said, I used them literally when they first came out, so they might be different now.

Latest posts

Back