NEW The Goodies Co. - For those that miss Foodzie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I poked their customer service about the fact that I was charged over a week ago and haven't heard anything. They responded very fast, like within 10 minutes of my email and said that they were working out the kinks in the shipping system. They said the boxes are due to ship next week sometime. Thought you guys might like to know.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I poked their customer service about the fact that I was charged over a week ago and haven't heard anything. They responded very fast, like within 10 minutes of my email and said that they were working out the kinks in the shipping system. They said the boxes are due to ship next week sometime. Thought you guys might like to know.
Do you happen to still have their contact e-mail? Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was told it mine was shipping on the 15th, still nothing.  I did get an email about a user survey.  I just sent them a message to cancel my order & give me a refund.  It's probably going to be awesome now since I cancelled 
rolleyes.gif

I poked them about the lag between billing and shipping times the other day and this was their response:

"We apologize for the lag time between charge and shipment. As you know, Goodies Co. is a beta product with a limited audience, and we are still working out all the kinks in our system. Due to routing errors, shipment of boxes was delayed this month, and are slated to ship next week. We appreciate you being apart of our beta audience, and hope you will continue to be a subscriber as we evolve the Goodies Co. offering. If for any reason this is unacceptable to you, please let me know."

It does say Beta all over their site so more patience is required. As stated above, they do answer quickly.

I poked them about the lag between billing and shipping times the other day and this was their response:

"We apologize for the lag time between charge and shipment. As you know, Goodies Co. is a beta product with a limited audience, and we are still working out all the kinks in our system. Due to routing errors, shipment of boxes was delayed this month, and are slated to ship next week. We appreciate you being apart of our beta audience, and hope you will continue to be a subscriber as we evolve the Goodies Co. offering. If for any reason this is unacceptable to you, please let me know."

It does say Beta all over their site so more patience is required. As stated above, they do answer quickly.
I would have been satisfied with this answer and would have had more patience.  I was annoyed that they could take the time to send out surveys but were having trouble shipping on time or letting me know it was going to be later than expected.  I need to have more patience!    

Me too. I want everything NOW! lol
icon_redface.gif
I received a very nice response from them this morning:

We apologize we have not been clear about the lag time between charge and shipment. As you know, Goodies Co. is a subscription service, similar to a magazine subscription, and you will be charged at the beginning of each month and we will subsequently ship your box later in the month. I will go ahead and refund your account for the month and will send a complimentary September box. Please let me know if you still wish to cancel your account or if you may want to wait until you have seen what we have to offer. We are hoping you might give us another chance.

I responded & told them I would wait to cancel - I am impressed by how quickly they answer & their customer service is great so far!

I didn't expect to get a September box because I thought I was a day late with the deadline they had posted on FB. Things are probably behind schedule because people that signed up didn't receive their invite or didn't see it in their spam folder. I didn't get a response until I posted on their FB page. So I just figured I'd be waiting til October. It will be a surprise if I get one this month.

They sent out a mass email that showed everyone's email address.  Now I am getting messages from other subscribers.  I wonder how secure our credit card information is!!  Here is their response:

Dear Teresa,

We apologize that some users’ email addresses may have been exposed in our last email. We noticed the error as soon as the email was sent, but unfortunately our email client does not allow us to recall unopened emails.

We hope you understand that we are taking this very seriously and will not make this same mistake twice. We sincerely hope you accept our apology.

Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

The Goodies Co. Team

Originally Posted by VegasLover75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They sent out a mass email that showed everyone's email address.  Now I am getting messages from other subscribers.  I wonder how secure our credit card information is!!  Here is their response:

Dear Teresa,

We apologize that some users’ email addresses may have been exposed in our last email. We noticed the error as soon as the email was sent, but unfortunately our email client does not allow us to recall unopened emails.

We hope you understand that we are taking this very seriously and will not make this same mistake twice. We sincerely hope you accept our apology.

Sincerely,

The Goodies Co. Team
WOW. well, this is definetly a beta testing program, lol. Do you think they're testing how bad they can screw up without people canceling? lol. between this and that no one's gotten their box yet, yikes! I'm supposed to get my first box in october :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW. well, this is definetly a beta testing program, lol. Do you think they're testing how bad they can screw up without people canceling? lol. between this and that no one's gotten their box yet, yikes! I'm supposed to get my first box in october :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I actually emailed to cancel & they are giving me a free box to try to convince me to stay.  It better be great after all this!

Dear Teresa,

Sincerely,

The Goodies Co. Team
I got this too. While this is quite unfortunate, it has nothing to do with credit card info.

I got this too. While this is quite unfortunate, it has nothing to do with credit card info.

I know they are not connected to the credit card info, I am just concerned at the carelessness or maybe lack of training.

I know they are not connected to the credit card info, I am just concerned at the carelessness or maybe lack of training.
I know. Me too. I told them as much in my email yesterday evening.

Just got my box in!

A spoiler for those of you who want to see it:

Yum! 7 Items for $7 is not a bad deal at all, if you ask me.

Originally Posted by fireflyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my box in!

A spoiler for those of you who want to see it:

Yum! 7 Items for $7 is not a bad deal at all, if you ask me.
oh yummy! Looks like a great box! Can't wait to get my first box in october!

Back