NEW The Goodies Co. - For those that miss Foodzie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea! The box is a lot bigger than I was expecting too. I posted a size comparison in my blog of the Goodies Co. box next to a Love with Food box, and you can really see the difference. I loved all the food items I received this month, so if all of their other boxes are like this, I think they have a lifetime subscriber. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by fireflyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yea! The box is a lot bigger than I was expecting too. I posted a size comparison in my blog of the Goodies Co. box next to a Love with Food box, and you can really see the difference. I loved all the food items I received this month, so if all of their other boxes are like this, I think they have a lifetime subscriber. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks so much for posting!!  At least I know they really are sending something : )

Yes, thank you for letting us know!  I'd started to doubt they were actually sending anything other than survey emails!

Doh! I checked my status and it says I will likely get the October box:

"STATUS: SUBSCRIBED You subscribed to Goodies on August 27th, 2012, and based on availability, it's likely you'll receive the October box. You will be sent a confirmation email when we're 100% sure at the beginning of October and won't be charged until we have confirmed with our warehouse that your box is on it's way."

Sadness. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Early birds got the kale chips?

Got mine today. I haven't tried the tea but I liked everything except the kale chips. I couldn't bring myself to even swallow those.

Originally Posted by cdelpercio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yay they just opened up the list again! subbed.
I got my invite today and signed right up!  Wonder if we have to wait until the November box or if it was in time to get October.  Excited either way!

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how long did it take you for the invite? its been weeks for me

Same here!  I've even e-mailed customer service who apologized and informed me I would be moved to the "top of the list."  Well, three weeks later and I'm still waiting :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got an invite yesterday but I've decided against signing up for now - if one of y'all want my code, assuming it's not linked to my email, I'll be more than happy to PM it to you!

Originally Posted by norther /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an invite yesterday but I've decided against signing up for now - if one of y'all want my code, assuming it's not linked to my email, I'll be more than happy to PM it to you!
id lvoe it!

Wohoo! Got my notice today saying they charged me and i should be getting a shipping notification in 2-3 weeks. look like it'll be at the very end of the month, but after seeing pics of last months box it'll be worth the wait!

Back