NEW The Goodies Co. - For those that miss Foodzie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping notice too! It'll come tomorrow with the mail :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so excited! 
yess.gif

comparison between goodies/love with food, imo..  goodies co rocks!! you could fit two love with food boxes inside the goodies box, goodies are way bigger in size and follow a theme better.  most goodies items are easier to find in stores, at acceptable prices vs. ordering from specialty online merchants.  its also $5 cheaper. although, it doesnt donate a meal to a child for each purchase or send "gourmet" expensivo items, which many people do love. im happy with the entire contents of this, while i was normally only into one item from love with food. id totally purchase this box for $7 if i ever saw it packaged together and sold in a store. thats my deciding factor on whether or not im satisfied with a sub.  i hate to say walmart did a good job, but they really did on this. their customer service in store, however, is horrific here, as well as whoever does their pricing, 1/5 of the items I buy lately ring up differently than the shelf says, which requires a trip to the wonderful customer service desk.

Originally Posted by Val Erler /img/forum/go_quote.gif

comparison between goodies/love with food, imo..  goodies co rocks!! you could fit two love with food boxes inside the goodies box, goodies are way bigger in size and follow a theme better.  most goodies items are easier to find in stores, at acceptable prices vs. ordering from specialty online merchants.  its also $5 cheaper. although, it doesnt donate a meal to a child for each purchase or send "gourmet" expensivo items. im happy with the entire contents of this, while i was normally only into one item from love with food. id totally purchase this box for $7 if i ever saw it packaged together and sold in a store. thats my deciding factor on whether or not im satisfied with a sub.
Good point. I'm on goodies's side now. But I haven't got inviting code yet. How long do you usually wait?

Originally Posted by fayeX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good point. I'm on goodies's side now. But I haven't got inviting code yet. How long do you usually wait?
I've been waiting over a month...and still waiting.  I managed to snag an invite code for a MUT member who didn't want it - I gave it to my boyfriend as one of his birthday presents.  He gets his first box in Nov.  He loves the idea of monthly boxes so much that he pays for mine. Now I'm paying for his.. at $7/mo.  what a deal! 

I received my invite and signed up on October 2nd but that was the last I've heard. I haven't been charged so I'm guess I won't get a box until next month but nothing in the email on the account page says anything about a start date.

For some reason I was thinking it said I'd get an October box, but when I check my status it says it's likely I will get a November box. A little sad, but oh well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

got my box today! Wohoo!

everything is really tasty and nice sample sizes! I was really surprised how large the box was compared to love with food! 

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been waiting over a month...and still waiting.  I managed to snag an invite code for a MUT member who didn't want it - I gave it to my boyfriend as one of his birthday presents.  He gets his first box in Nov.  He loves the idea of monthly boxes so much that he pays for mine. Now I'm paying for his.. at $7/mo.  what a deal! 
Just got my code!!! Now subscribed too. Waiting for Nov. box too!!! 

The box looks great! My sub starts next month, can't wait. We love little boxes of treats in this house.

I got my box today.  I couldn't be happier!!!  I would recommend this box to everyone!!

I got my box today as well, I won't post a picture seeing as we all got the same things..lol. But I am thoroughly pleased with this box and it is well worth the $7 and the wait! I'd recommend it to everyone.

Originally Posted by WarPaint1739 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm on the waiting list. Anyone know how long before I get off the list?
I waited 2 or 3 days. I signed up for waiting list 1 week agoe

i was on the wait list a month and once i signed up (oct 1), i was notified i won't be receiving a box until dec.

Back