NEW The Goodies Co. - For those that miss Foodzie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

After ~6 weeks 'checked the status,' on their website, and it said to email customer service, and to post on their fb page to show you really want the sub. I posted, and the next day I got an invite code (they also 'liked' my comment), and I used it.  Then 1 day after that, I get an email:
I'm dying to be able to sign my mom up (and possibly myself too - diet be damned).  What sort of comment did you post on their facebook wall?

Originally Posted by CherBear711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm dying to be able to sign my mom up (and possibly myself too - diet be damned).  What sort of comment did you post on their facebook wall?
LOL - just that I was jealous of everyone else goodies, and I wish I had mine....seriously! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know where to get the wine crackers besides the Goodies website?
I was going to ask the same question! I need these in my life. They were DELICIOUS.

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know where to get the wine crackers besides the Goodies website?
I was going to ask the same question! I need these in my life. They were DELICIOUS.

I am determined to learn to make a good dupe at home (so good, but so pricey...)...so I need to get my hands on some to try to get the seasonings right. Never thought I'd obsess over some mixed nuts, lmao...

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am determined to learn to make a good dupe at home (so good, but so pricey...)...so I need to get my hands on some to try to get the seasonings right. Never thought I'd obsess over some mixed nuts, lmao...
i'll pay for that recipe!! im obsessed with them too

yeah i was checking out the store, but they don't have size information listed so for example I was looking at the Oogies popcorn and it's like 5.98 for 2. how big are the bags? lol. 

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah i was checking out the store, but they don't have size information listed so for example I was looking at the Oogies popcorn and it's like 5.98 for 2. how big are the bags? lol. 
I noticed that too when looking at the nuts -- a size/amount would be nice! Telling me how many bags I'm going to get is useless if you don't tell me how big the bags are!  I passed on purchasing via goodies for this exact reason. 

Thanks for linking to this. I just signed up! I've been curious about Love With Food and how could I pass up such a good deal? :)

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The pictures are way overdue and everybody probably saw these already.

But here they are! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You got some different things than I (and others I saw) got! I got Pumpkin Spice tea, not the eggnog, and chocolate souffle mix instead of the pumpkin....and I got a quinoa chocolate bar instead of the shortbread mix!

Interesting, I didn't know they did box variations!

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

mine had a chocolate souffle.. and a quinoa chocolate bar instead of shortbread mix
Same here ... I haven't tried either of them yet.  I think I would have taken the shortbread over the quinoa bar!

*shoves everyone aside* I just want more of those nuts!!!
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*shoves everyone aside* I just want more of those nuts!!!
smilehappyyes.gif
This! ^ And wine crackers :3

Back