NEW The Goodies Co. - For those that miss Foodzie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up for the invite code waitlist not knowing if this was for me or not yet but thought about it and im more into the beauty subs then food subs so here is my code if anyone wants to use it

Your invite code is: QKcrzyUsxxq9aBxR6xW6

Originally Posted by Yolanda Horton /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for the invite code waitlist not knowing if this was for me or not yet but thought about it and im more into the beauty subs then food subs so here is my code if anyone wants to use it

Your invite code is: QKcrzyUsxxq9aBxR6xW6
thanks!

I got my invite yesterday and signed up today! I will try it for a few months. Not sure if I will like food subs as much as the beauty ones. ;-) 

I signed up for Goodies back in early Sept. My first box will be the October box..I'm excited to see what is in it. They posted a spoiler on their facebook page.

I'm not a fan of the lag between being charged and shipping...but I'll give them a chance.

Ooh, the coconut chips look really good.

The lag between shipping & charging doesn't really bother me because Birchbox & Ipsy do the same thing. The last box was great though & the customer service has seemed pretty good. They even contacted me about hosting a giveaway on my blog! O:

I loved the last box. They  have a nice variety and it was food that I had never tried before. I even ordered some of the items because I liked them so much.

So according to their FB page boxes were shipped on Thursday. Has anyone gotten an email with tracking?

Originally Posted by iluvteffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So according to their FB page boxes were shipped on Thursday. Has anyone gotten an email with tracking?
Not yet. When I checked my status yesterday, it simply said I was subscribed.

Originally Posted by iluvteffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Some folks have already gotten the October box and posted pic online!

Man!  Once I finally got my invite & signed up, they said November would be my first box, which is a bummer, because I have been wanting to try several of these things!!  Guess I will have to suck it up and just buy them, lol

Hi girls, could anyone tell me the difference/ relationship between goodies and love with food?

There are several items that show up in both boxes...           

Back