New Urban Decay for 2012?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LAtPoly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you have time, I personally, would love it!

I should swatch out all my UD shadows and pencils. Other than Kush, I have all of the "dupe" colors and many, many more... I haven't gotten the Vice palette b/c my sister is allegedly going to get it for me for Christmas.  I wanted to make it easy for her.  At first I didn't really want it because I have UD singles and palettes galore - but now I'm jonesing for some more shades.

-L 
i have all the swatches and comparisons on my blog.. it isn't accurate at all and she emailed me to take that pic off my blog... so i did.. but i do have a blog post on it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here are three examples to start with:

Not that I blame anyone for trying to talk themselves out of spending the money LOL.  The Vice Palette is my favorite UD palette ever so far.  Such a great combo of colors and neutrals.  There are so many color combination possibilities!!

It was a mistake done by someone on my staff. They only used the computer to compare. Sorry for the confusion. 

Back