New Urban Decay for 2012?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if the Vice Palette is this year's Book of Shadows?  Can't wait to see swatches.
That's what a lot of people are saying, even the MUA at the UD Counters. However, I remember Eric Jimenez replied to that question as "You never know what we'll surprise you with next" .. who knows? lol! There are already some swatches floating around for the Vice Palette.

Is it just me or does the vice palette look similar to the 15 year palette?  I am excited for it none the less!  Hope it comes out soon or has a price point.  Off to the google for answers...

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it just me or does the vice palette look similar to the 15 year palette?  I am excited for it none the less!  Hope it comes out soon or has a price point.  Off to the google for answers...
I told my boyfriend a few weeks ago that the Vice Palette looks like a baby of the Book of Shadows 4 and the 15th Anniversary palette. They had a baby and came out with Vice! hahahahaha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's $59.

Haha I like that analogy!  Thanks for the update about the price!  Depending on when it is released I am thinking birthday present is a good justification!  Yay!

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I told my boyfriend a few weeks ago that the Vice Palette looks like a baby of the Book of Shadows 4 and the 15th Anniversary palette. They had a baby and came out with Vice! hahahahaha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's $59.

Lisa! Are there any spots by us that are selling them yet? Yikes! We need to get our hands on them... not like we need it.. but still! =] Update me por favor!

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lisa! Are there any spots by us that are selling them yet? Yikes! We need to get our hands on them... not like we need it.. but still! =] Update me por favor!
I know San Francisco Macy's is. Valleyfair & Oakridge are super strict against it, probably because Valleyfair is one of the flagship counters for UD. However, Valleyfair already has a display up so that you can swatch it! Stoneridge has it, but you should call in before getting it because it depends who's working that day.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LMAO Love the analogy.
My boyfriend wouldn't stop laughing & called me ridiculous! lol

He's male. He doesn't get it. LOL My husband gives me blank looks when I talk cosmetics.

I know San Francisco Macy's is. Valleyfair & Oakridge are super strict against it, probably because Valleyfair is one of the flagship counters for UD. However, Valleyfair already has a display up so that you can swatch it! Stoneridge has it, but you should call in before getting it because it depends who's working that day.
stoneridge! omg.. i'm gonna try to go sometime next week before school starts! thanks girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

stoneridge! omg.. i'm gonna try to go sometime next week before school starts! thanks girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
If you go next week, it will definitely be out! It's supposed to be released next Tuesday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the SF Macy's in Union Square.  I got the 15th Anniversary palette there last February!  Yes...they STILL had it.  (This is before Sephora re-released it in late summer.  It was assumed to be very gone at the start of this year!)  

I went a few months later and they STILL had some left.

I'm really not as drawn towards the Vice palette...yet.  Only a couple shades are calling my name.  I'm just not loving the packaging but it might be more awesome in person.  I'll wait for a F&F sale and if I can, wait until next year to start filling my VIB status with it.

I read that "UD Vice palette will be available online on September 15, 2012 and it will be hitting stores around September 27, 2012… but if you’re in the NYC area, check out the one-day pre-sale at Sephora 5 Times Square between 3pm-9pm tomorrow, Friday September 14, 2012 " -- from a blog I saw somewhere.

Ohhhh!!! To live in NYC!! Oh well, it's not like I can afford it right now, my budget is done for the month.

The ocho loco set looks so awesome! I saw it on the Canadian sephora website for $70. I have decided if I want to spent the money or not but the set looks amazing! Humm to splurge or not to splurge.

So has anyone taken the plunge and ordered it from UD's website yet? I think, at least at this point in time, I'm going to pass on buy the Vice Palette (or any of their new products) simply because I doubt I'll use it for more than swatch purposes.

I love Chaos, Unhinged but to be honest most of the colors look way too similar to other existing colors they have. I don't... part of me wants this simply because it's the new palette but part of me is thinking why am I going to pay roughly $60 on a palette that will end up in a box practically untouched.

The Vice palette is tempting me sooo badly. I actually only have a few UD shadows and none are too similar to anything in the palette...maybe I can work some overtime next week to justify it... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back