New Urban Decay for 2012?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw them on your blog... nice swatches thx!

I want that set soooooooo bad but they dont ship to my country :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw those on VV a few days ago. Very pretty but I'd pass on most of them only because I have what I want. The only one that calls to me is Junkie. So pretty!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw those on VV a few days ago. Very pretty but I'd pass on most of them only because I have what I want. The only one that calls to me is Junkie. So pretty!
junkie is definitely one of my favorites!

I'd purchase the Ocho Loco set but I'm just not into UD eyeshadows. I'm not interested in any of their palettes.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found a closer look of the NAKED Basics on instagram. Seems like the only repeat is Foxy. Naked2.. I wonder if that's going to be similar to Naked itself?

Oh how I can't wait for these! I'm waiting for the eyeliner set to hit Ulta or Sephora.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh how I can't wait for these! I'm waiting for the eyeliner set to hit Ulta or Sephora.
Rumor is they'll hit Sephora.com but not be in stores.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Rumor is they'll hit Sephora.com but not be in stores.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Well, only good thing about that will be free shipping.. I was hoping they'd release these in all Sephora stores.. Is this going to be a LE set? I want to try and hold off buying large sets til Black Friday lol..

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, only good thing about that will be free shipping.. I was hoping they'd release these in all Sephora stores.. Is this going to be a LE set? I want to try and hold off buying large sets til Black Friday lol..
Yeah.  It is a LE set, but usually UD makes enough to have it last awhile on their site.  I think you can safely wait until Black Friday.

I'm tempted to buy another set during Sephora's F&F sale.  I like having back-ups when I can, even though it takes me eons to go through a full-size pencil.  But I always sell any shades that I have a back-up of already.  So I'll be selling Rockstar, Perversion, and Stash on eBay and if I purchase another set I'll sell those and a  full-size Junkie, too.  I also now have 4 (!!!) sharpeners, so time to try and sell at least 2.

I do have a thing for their eyeliners.  I have most but missing a few...

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Usually the middle of October.
Oooo..well..then I'm going to try to hold off and maybe make a few purchases then lol..Thanks!

I am over pencil eyeliners for now, I have 4 of the UD ones and others, but I really prefer liquid eyeliners or 'marker' type eyeliners (Eyeko) now. So Im not tempted by those. As far as the palettes, I really dislike UD lip gloss, so I will not be buying those either. On the other hand, I have tried the UD liquid foundation and its on my Sephora wishlist. As soon as I finish some of the ones I have I will likepy purchase that.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by LAtPoly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rumor is they'll hit Sephora.com but not be in stores.  
frown.gif

Does Sephora have a Black Friday sale??????

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does Sephora have a Black Friday sale??????
They do on select items. Last year, it was some items for $10 each. The year before, I think it was only a free bag with purchase.

I'm okay with it being only online. I just never purchase from the Urban Decay website bc Ulta and Sephora have a much easier return process and at leas there I have the benefit of points and other perks.

Does anyone have spare eye-shadow lids (from the new packaging) they don't want?  Y'know how you pop the eye-shadows out and have the base/lids left-over...that's what I'm looking for.

If anyone wants to sell (or trade for a full-size 24/7 eyeliner in either Rockstar or Stash)... I would like at least two!  PM me.

Sephora online just released the pencil set today, I was also in Ulta today and they didn't have it yet. Sephora also has a new Stila Smudge Stick set with 5 full sized eyeliners for $32 which I snatched up even though I already have one of the colors from the In the Moment Palette. I like the UD liner better than the Stila ones bc you can sharpen them for more precision, but the Stila ones are good if you want a thick line.

Many people got the Vice Palette at UD counters these past three days. Not all of them are selling it because some are more strict than others. The official release date at UD Counters are September 18th, & probably the day it may be released online as well.

Back