New Urban Decay for 2012?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seems like all new colors. Correct me if I'm wrong. lol, but now, I know I have to get it! Unless they renamed the colors..
Oh, crap. I'm a goner.  All new colors?!?  I already have both Nakeds, Fun, BoS4, Deluxe, and Smoked (which I just won in a giveaway).  That event looks amazing, too.  UD is such a fun brand.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, I was thinking the same thing!! My mom only wears mattes, I am definitely buying it for her. 
My mom too! I remember when she saw how shimmery the shades in the original Naked palettes were, she decided to pass. Plus, she doesn't have a ton of makeup and prefers to have a really minimal collection, so I think a tiny matte palette would be perfect for her.

Naked basic, Vice Palette, Ocho Loco, all mine! I'll definitely be saving up for these, I know I have too much UD but Ocho Loco and the Vice Palette look awesome. I don't mind repeats on liners in big sets bc I use them so often.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Urban Decay is not happy about these pictures. lol
Lol I saw their post on the post you posted about this link. But then again.. it was on the internet and everyone would have been able to look it up. I see that the pictures have been taken off the site provided up there ^ .

Here's a closer look. I wish I can see the names! This is from Eric Jimenez's instagram!
What's Eric's Instagram's name?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's Eric's Instagram's name?
Ericjimenezud it seems that he has taken the images off his instagram.

I wish I'd known about NAKED Basics before I bought individual mattes. Is the second shade from the right Buck?

Lol I saw their post on the post you posted about this link. But then again.. it was on the internet and everyone would have been able to look it up. I see that the pictures have been taken off the site provided up there ^ .
 It crossed my mind when I started this thread... I felt like a kid stealing from the cookie jar.  But it was all there for anyone and everyone to see!  And they must know how crazy we makeup junkies can be when it comes down to 'knowing.'  Haha!

naked basics looks great, i will definitely be getting that once it's out! the vice palette looks really nice but i might just hold off on that and wait for it to go on sale (like BOS4).

I found these Build Your Own Palettes on Beauty Almanac. Looks like they're coming out in Spring 2013.

I love the cases above.

I really hope the Ocho Loco pencil set happens.  That I will definitely purchase ASAP!  I think only Rockstar and Perversion are dupes, although some of the other shades look similar to other shades they've had - so we'll see.  

The Vice palette isn't doing much for me.  I'll hold off on that.  I have so many amazing palettes by UD I can live without this one.  I just don't find the packaging very appealing (boring and looks big) and the colors are only so-so.  It may be a palette (like BOS IV) that I purchase once/if it goes on sale and fall in love with later.

I like the Smoked travel set but will purchase from Sephora after January to start getting points for VIB.  I also suspect it'll go on sale down the road some if you are patient.  

The Feminine/Dangerous/Fun palettes are cool but I also dislike the zippered cases.  I liked having a set of the old cardboard flip top - it looked like mini books propped up on a shelf.  These new zippered ones ruin that look.  Love the shades they picked, but the case is a no for me.  If they go on sale down the road I'd probably pick them up for travel but dang...bring back the fliptop/cardboard with awesome artwork!

I hope UD considers a mini lip gloss set for the holidays...would buy that.  And I loved the shadow pencil set from last year so hoping for another set for Christmas this year with a few new shades.  I really think they need a "Baked" shadow pencil for fall...

Back