New Wet 'n' Wild trios: Dream Weavers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can never find LE in our area... I hope we see those displays though because I really like that trio!

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I checked out two Rite Aids today, nothing new :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was so disappointed.

This image is from her page and I disagree with her photo. It looks VERY washed out. Night Elf's red was very much like the red in the Vamp duo (Fantasy Makers collection). I have Night Elf and it's very pigmented and very red. Her's looks orangey and faded out. I'm guessing she used a flash which is why it looks washed out and that the colors are very vibrant.

Hey guys, they still haven't been out yet - the lady that corresponds with us Beauty Ambassador said it should be available July 15th but they can't specify at which location because all retailers differ and go where demand is high.

It's already out at some retail stores but not all. A local store is getting theirs in tomorrow or Thursday.

Thanks for the info! I'v been wondering when they would come out. I haven't seen them in my area yet, I'm excited tho!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys, they still haven't been out yet - the lady that corresponds with us Beauty Ambassador said it should be available July 15th but they can't specify at which location because all retailers differ and go where demand is high.

I promise I will lol

Originally Posted by NotAVampireLvr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hezzie if you find them - you seriously NEEED to tell me where you get them!!!!!!

I of course will do the same... I hit up Walgreens in Attleboro and Norton today... nothing.  Rite-Aid in N. Attleboro & Plainville didn't have any as of Saturday... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I believe RiteAid gets new merchandise on Thursdays, check Friday. I know today Fred Meyer is getting their freight in so it might be put out tonight or tomorrow.

I'ma go today. There's at least 6 Rite Aids in my city. (6 that I know of for sure) And I haven't been to any of them in over a week so fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe RiteAid gets new merchandise on Thursdays, check Friday. I know today Fred Meyer is getting their freight in so it might be put out tonight or tomorrow.

I want to get Enter A New Realm & Bright Idea...mainly for the red and yellow shadows. The colors are absolutely gorgeous. I love seeing how pigmented they are! And the dupes for Mac/UD. Totally worth it...now to actually find a store that actually carries them....hmmm.

There are 6 there? Seriously? I might have to drive down and take mom to lunch one day.

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'ma go today. There's at least 6 Rite Aids in my city. (6 that I know of for sure) And I haven't been to any of them in over a week so fingers crossed!

Yup. One on North Main, one on Stafford Road, one on Pleasant, one across from the Harbor Mall, one on East Main and I'm missing one but there is another one. I went to 3 in Taunton/Raynham today, nada.

Originally Posted by NotAVampireLvr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are 6 there? Seriously? I might have to drive down and take mom to lunch one day.

Did you ever find them at  your Fred Meyers in your area? I've called about 3 in my area and they still don't  have the eyeshadows out yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Still not out. I've been going in every day. Finally talked to the cosmetic manager and she said she was told they would get it by next week not this.

Back