New Wet 'n' Wild trios: Dream Weavers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol... telling you guys, shipments aren't out til mid-july (15th) for most places, definitely look for them next week.

It would be a lot easier for you guys to phone the stores and put them on hold for you so you won't drive around aimlessly, Walgreens & Riteaid are more willing to do so.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol... telling you guys, shipments aren't out til mid-july (15th) for most places, definitely look for them next week.

It would be a lot easier for you guys to phone the stores and put them on hold for you so you won't drive around aimlessly, Walgreens & Riteaid are more willing to do so.
good point lmbo

I beg to differ! lol I don't know if this is true in ur area, but in my area each Rite Aid carries slightly different stock and they're having BOGO 50% off on WnW products right now so it was soooooooo worth it. And I found some amazing finger nail polish as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sometimes being "aimless" isn't so aimless :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Walgreens and RiteAids will NOT put things on hold plus having talked to the managers at my near by Walgreens and RiteAids they won't be getting the Dream Weavers collection in my area.

man i have used 2 of these, and with the right primers they are THE BOMB.COM!!!! great for when your money's low but you have a certain look in mind!
claps.gif

Good Morning Ladies.. I tried the Rite Aid this morning near the Harbour Mall and South Main Street. Nothing yet!

Thanks for the info! I'm having surgery this week and I won't be able to make it to any of them until Friday now so hopefully they will be out then :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lisam9294 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good Morning Ladies.. I tried the Rite Aid this morning near the Harbour Mall and South Main Street. Nothing yet!

you're welcome! I go in for my surgery on Friday so I will keep an eye out for you in the area this week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Good Luck with your surgery
flowers.gif

Aww....thanks.  I'll take over the hunt on Friday and keep u posted
top.gif
Good luck to you too!
7dh.gif

Originally Posted by lisam9294 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you're welcome! I go in for my surgery on Friday so I will keep an eye out for you in the area this week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Good Luck with your surgery
flowers.gif

Well not calling way before the product comes out, it's not MAC in terms of reserving makeup for you it's a drugstore lol - I have heard of some people asking the day of for someone at walgreens to keep it on hold for a few hrs until they pick it up (not in my area). If you're lucky to get a nice SA to do so, wouldn't really advise asking management. and like I said, SOME will...but again  i would just call before you go in terms of not wasting gas on just some shadows, but that's just me. It's an aimless pursuit going around and not calling ahead to find out the makeup isn't even there.

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I beg to differ! lol I don't know if this is true in ur area, but in my area each Rite Aid carries slightly different stock and they're having BOGO 50% off on WnW products right now so it was soooooooo worth it. And I found some amazing finger nail polish as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sometimes being "aimless" isn't so aimless :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Walgreens and RiteAids will NOT put things on hold plus having talked to the managers at my near by Walgreens and RiteAids they won't be getting the Dream Weavers collection in my area.

I got a call the from my local Fred Meyer cosmetic manager. They got it in today so I'll picking up the display tomorrow. I went to the other Freddies in the nearby town (the store is like 5 miles away but it's technically in another town) and bought out that display! LOL Buy 1, get 1 50% off so I got the whole display for under $30. Sadly they wouldn't let me take the actual plastic display. I think the manager at the other one will let me have the display since she didn't put it out.

Edit: 1:53 AM - Yes, I'm still up. I creeped myself out thinking there was a snake in the house and that it came in through the cat door. Needless to say I'm not getting much sleep tonight so I decided to take a look at Enter A New Realm and compare it to Night Elf and Vamp. Forgive me if I'm jumping around a bit in my thoughts below but it is 2 AM.

First impressions - sorry no pics until this afternoon or tomorrow - is that Enter A New Realm and Night Elf's reds are not the same shade but EANR and Vamp (from the Fantasy Makers line) is. The black in EANR is matte compared to other blacks by WnW. The black in Vamp has a shimmer. Fly Me To The Moon's black does seem closer to Night Elf's black while Sugar is close to the brownbone color in FMTTM.

At first I thought the crease color in We're Blasting Off was similar to I'm Getting Sunburned and it's not. Close but color is different. The black in FMTTM is not the same as Spoiled Brat - close but not exact. FMTTM black is more shimmery.

The crease color (green) in Bright Idea is similar to I Dream of Greenie but it's slightly different as well.

The crease color (navy blue) in Earth Looks Small From Down Here is similar to the navy in Pride and Blue Had Me At Hello but BHMAH has a teal shimmer to it.

The black definer in BHMAH is the most similar to FMTTM.

The silver in Spoiled Brat and Don't Steal My Thunder are similar to EANR but not exact. The tone is off just a bit.

I'll have better comparisons of each palette with previous palettes later on. It's now 2:12 AM and my eyes are burned out.

Thank you Zadi for the heads up, I'm on the hunt again today. I went to the local rite aids last night and thought I had found them but still no luck. They were setting up a display but it was for an eyeshadow compact called Starry. I will heading out to do errands soon and will look again.SUBMIT

I went into one Rite Aid and asked them about it, the woman had no idea what I was even talking about! (This was a Rite Aid in Taunton). I'm still not feeling great after surgery so I might just call around tomorrow and see if anyone has it and if they're willing to put it on hold until my hubby comes home then I can send him out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh and FYI, this particular Rite Aid said they got stock every other Tuesday....not every week. And they won't get a special stock delivery for anything like this.

Contact corporate instead of running around. I don't think RiteAid is getting the Dream Weavers.

R u serious?! Its only Rite Aid and Kmart that even carry WnW in my area. Ugh. I'll have to call Kmart tomorrow.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Contact corporate instead of running around. I don't think RiteAid is getting the Dream Weavers.

Hi Ladies, Zaddi I believe you are correct. I went to Rite Aid today (I'm still on the hunt Hezzie,my surgery was postponed) and asked the manager she had no idea what I was talking about. She was very helpful though and pulled out a catalog that the cosmetic companies send her every Tuesday with the "whats coming" and she showed nothing for the Dream Weavers, the only thing she would be getting in from WnW was some new nail polishes.

I've been asking around, walgreens, kmart, Rite Aid, no one knows what I'm talking about. Kmart said they're getting some new stuff in the next 10 days but they don't know if its WnW. Walgreens said maybe next month, and Rite Aid was clueless.

Back