New Wet 'n' Wild trios: Dream Weavers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked in the Attleboro area and got nothing Hezzie... sorry :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Both our Walgreens and Rite-Aids carry WnW but nothing new came in. I still need to check KMart but I'm not too optimistic at this point.

I'll post the UPCs off of the palettes so you can give to the employees. It might make tracking these down easier.

I'm gonna call the Fall River Kmart tomorrow because when I spoke to someone last week they said the person in charge of the make up was on vacation but they said they're re-doing they're cosmetic section and getting more stock. So I will find out more info tomorrow. And I'm also gonna email WnW directly, we'll see where that gets me.

Called Kmart. The person they told me to talk to is not in, even though they said she would be.

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just sent an email to Wnw so we'll see what they have to say.
I can tell you what their reply will be because they've answered it on Facebook. It's up to the companies distributors whether or not to order and they won't have a list of who is selling it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I realized I'm having bad luck with limited edition items from makeup companies lately.

First it was my Kat Von D palette in Truth that I found broken before I even left the mall. After that Gilded Age by Wet 'n' Wild shattered but I repaired it and then it was my Milani limited edition Paint palette that had a small crack in it that eventually shattered the whole thing before I could even take the seal off! That ended up being to return to the store within hours of purchasing it. Now it's We're Blasting Off by Wet 'n' Wild!

I noticed when I took my original pics that there was a slight crack in the palette. You can see it in the lower right side of the eyelid color well guess what happened today?! I have my palettes out on my carpeted window seat since I'm still working on the comparison for my blog and for here when my cat came along and knocked that palette along with a few others to the carpeted floor. I picked up all the palettes and looked at them to find that one palette shattered to where you can see pan. I put back as much shadow as I could to fix it only to notice I'm missing shadow. Not happy about it. I've contacted WnW to see if they can send me out a replacement.

How did you make out Zadi with contacting them? that really sucks! I hope they can help you out.

Run! Don't walk to your nearest RiteAid! They put out Dream Weavers today in my area so check yours!

Thanks Zadi, I will start the hunt again tomorrow. I did leave my phone # with most of the RiteAid's around here but I rather go and be sure.

@Hezzie~ I will try the 2 on South Main and the 1 near the mall. Main Rd still don't have them.

@Hezzie haha I was there too! I covered both on South Main and the one across from the mall found nothing. I am going down the north end today to visit my grandmother so I will try the one on N. Main and I just remembered that I never tried the one on the Ave near the fire station, I'll tried that one too.

lol I have to work today so I'm going to try the one in Taunton. I really should call Kmart again today too.

Found nothing, I have to tell you though the RIteAid I forgot has the best makeup selection out of all the ones in the city. I will keep hunting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and let you know.

Back