New Wet 'n' Wild trios: Dream Weavers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lisam9294 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Ladies, Zaddi I believe you are correct. I went to Rite Aid today (I'm still on the hunt Hezzie,my surgery was postponed) and asked the manager she had no idea what I was talking about. She was very helpful though and pulled out a catalog that the cosmetic companies send her every Tuesday with the "whats coming" and she showed nothing for the Dream Weavers, the only thing she would be getting in from WnW was some new nail polishes.
My local Walgreen's cosmetics manager did the same for me a couple of weeks ago and they're not getting any new WnW stuff either for July.

I lucked out really because I was determined to get my hands on these palettes when they came out so I bought out the complete display at one Fred Meyer last night and all but one at the other Fred Meyer. So I have four of each palette except Dancing In The Clouds where I only have three.

I think I'm gonna miss out on this collection because no one seems to know what I'm talking about and I was looking at past LE collections and I've never seen any of them in the stores around here. I'm so bummed out. My only other option is to order them online but I don't know what web site I could do that on.

Hezzie I will keep an eye out for you. If I do find them is there a certain one you want or one of each? No promises but having my surgery postponed I am going to go on a short vacation and will look around.

Aww....thats so nice of you! I had my surgery Tuesday and was supposed to be ok in a day or two but I went back to work and aggravated my abdomen so I'm not really able to go out and about. I would love one of each palette but definitely the red one. Thank you sooooooo much!!!

Hezzie I will keep an eye out for you. If I do find them is there a certain one you want or one of each? No promises but having my surgery postponed I am going to go on a short vacation and will look around.

These are the top three that I want:

yellow, green and pink and

the blue, black and white one too.

red black and silver

I'm gonna call around. I'll let u know if I have any luck.

I called Rite Aid corporate but they are clueless too. I wish they would just say "Sorry, we're not getting that". Ugh.

044e85d8_33645BrightIdea.jpg
33645 Bright Idea​
0 7780233645 3​
c491a2c6_33646WereBlastingOff.jpg
33646 We’re Blasting Off​
0 7780233646 0​
b4cd35dd_33647DancingInTheClouds.jpg
33647 Dancing in the Clouds​
0 7780233647 7​
ce212fac_33648FlyMeToTheMoon.jpg
33648 Fly Me to the Moon​
0 7780233648 4​
b5d90740_33649EarthLooksSmallFromDownHere.jpg
33649 Earth Looks Small from Here​
0 7780233649 1​
2875dc60_33650EnterANewRealm.jpg
33650 Enter a New Realm​
0 7780233640 7​

Hi Hezzie, no problem I am on a mission now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  just hope I can find them! I just did the (2) CVS's on Plymouth Ave, Rite Aids (South End) and(2) Walgreens on Plymouth Ave and they have nothing.  Walgreens had little gift sets with eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick but it wasn't the Dream Weaver colors. If you have any luck please let me know and I will take a ride. I should be heading for maine either tonight or early tomorrow morning and will look in the drug stores along the way.

^ Those little makeup sets are a CVS exclusive I believe but there are no new or unique palettes in them - the colors are all part of the "permanent" collection. At Walgreens and RiteAid the only "new" WnW displays they have are the nailpolish duos ($1.99 for both a nail polish and top coat but again the nail polishes are not new, new).

I know some people have been saying that previous palettes are similar to the Dream Weavers and they're right but the colors are not exactly like previous palettes. I know, I have all the recent collections stemming from late 2010 to now.

Enter A New Realm is similar to Spoiled Brat EXCEPT the black in Enter A New Realm is a matte versus Spoiled Brat that's a glitter black. Plus Spoiled Brat has a hot pink while Enter A New Realm is a red. The only other one that comes close to being a dupe for a previous palette is We’re Blasting Off being very similar to I'm Getting Sunburned except for the bottom color.

Thanks Zadi for all the info,I'm knew to the makeup world and have learned so much from people like you on MUT. I just stopped by a few more stores and they had nothing. I guess I am kind of shocked that all the Rite Aids, Walgreens and CVSs we have in the city, not 1 carries these. Is it common that makeup companies only shipped to 1 certain area on Limited editions etc?

Sorry I meant "new" to the makeup world and typed knew, as you can see I have a hard time doing more than one thing at a time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw those gift sets the other night. I almost bought one but I ended up getting nail polish instead lol I'll let you know if anyone gets a clue :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Happy hunting!

Hi Hezzie, no problem I am on a mission now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  just hope I can find them! I just did the (2) CVS's on Plymouth Ave, Rite Aids (South End) and(2) Walgreens on Plymouth Ave and they have nothing.  Walgreens had little gift sets with eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick but it wasn't the Dream Weaver colors. If you have any luck please let me know and I will take a ride. I should be heading for maine either tonight or early tomorrow morning and will look in the drug stores along the way.

The set was at Walgreens, not CVS.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

^ Those little makeup sets are a CVS exclusive I believe but there are no new or unique palettes in them - the colors are all part of the "permanent" collection. At Walgreens and RiteAid the only "new" WnW displays they have are the nailpolish duos ($1.99 for both a nail polish and top coat but again the nail polishes are not new, new).

Thanks Zadi for all the info,I'm knew to the makeup world and have learned so much from people like you on MUT. I just stopped by a few more stores and they had nothing. I guess I am kind of shocked that all the Rite Aids, Walgreens and CVSs we have in the city, not 1 carries these. Is it common that makeup companies only shipped to 1 certain area on Limited editions etc?
It depends on it the company feels like ordering it from their distributor. The only thing we, as consumers, can do is set up petitions for those store to start carrying at least one display in each store. With the way the stores haven't been carrying these LEs I'm worried that they won't be getting the Fantasy Makers (Halloween makeup by WnW) despite them carrying it last year.

For those of you with Facebook go to the RiteAid Facebook and LIKE my post to them. The more support we show that we want them to carry the limited editions by Wet 'n' wild may result in them starting to carry those LEs.

@lisam9294 - I was in Newport today and I went into Rite Aid for something to drink and of course I checked out their WnW. No Dream Weavers though.

Hezzie thanks for the update! I tried Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens from the Seekonk line to Cranston R.I, and found nothing. I also tried Kmart in this area and in Cranston and no one has a clue what I am talking about. If I find them you will be the 1st to know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

044e85d8_33645BrightIdea.jpg
33645 Bright Idea​
c491a2c6_33646WereBlastingOff.jpg
33646 We’re Blasting Off​
b4cd35dd_33647DancingInTheClouds.jpg
33647 Dancing in the Clouds​
ce212fac_33648FlyMeToTheMoon.jpg
33648 Fly Me to the Moon​
b5d90740_33649EarthLooksSmallFromDownHere.jpg
33649 Earth Looks Small from Here​
2875dc60_33650EnterANewRealm.jpg