New Wet 'n' Wild trios: Dream Weavers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost had them, I was 5 minutes too late, I went to the RiteAid in Swansea, asked the girl for them and when she went to show me it was an empty display. I then went to RiteAid in Seekonk again and the manager told me that the display was sitting on the truck and to try back tomorrow.

Originally Posted by lisam9294 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Almost had them, I was 5 minutes too late, I went to the RiteAid in Swansea, asked the girl for them and when she went to show me it was an empty display. I then went to RiteAid in Seekonk again and the manager told me that the display was sitting on the truck and to try back tomorrow.

Call them and ask them to hold it for you. Keep in mind each store is only getting one display and each display contains two of each palette. Once gone that's it.

Will do, I am going to call at 7am to ask the day manager to hold them because the night manager wasn't sure if he could get the message passed on for them to hold one of each for me. Thank you!

I tried to leave a comment last night but stupid web site wouldnt load (yes I deleted cookies etc.). Anyway, which Rite Aid was it that was out? Rite Aid on County Street Somerset or Rite Aid on 103 Swansea? I checked the one in Taunton again and they had nothing.

The only Walgreens that I know of that carries WnW is the one near the mall. I just called and they don't have it.

Should I be checking Walgreens? or is this just a RiteAid thing?

If you live in the New Jersey area = Harmons has them!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

044e85d8_33645BrightIdea.jpg
33645 Bright Idea​
0 7780233645 3​
c491a2c6_33646WereBlastingOff.jpg
33646 We’re Blasting Off​
0 7780233646 0​
b4cd35dd_33647DancingInTheClouds.jpg
33647 Dancing in the Clouds​
0 7780233647 7​
ce212fac_33648FlyMeToTheMoon.jpg
33648 Fly Me to the Moon​
0 7780233648 4​
b5d90740_33649EarthLooksSmallFromDownHere.jpg
33649 Earth Looks Small from Here​
0 7780233649 1​
2875dc60_33650EnterANewRealm.jpg
33650 Enter a New Realm​
0 7780233640 7​

@Dream, Thank you for the info. It sounds like they are getting closer to Massachusetts. Out of all the RiteAids around I finally found 1 RiteAid that had them. Then when I got there they had only 2 left. Hezzie and I are still on the hunt. Right Hezzie lol

I'm like a lioness hunting her prey! lol I wont give up!

@Dream, Thank you for the info. It sounds like they are getting closer to Massachusetts. Out of all the RiteAids around I finally found 1 RiteAid that had them. Then when I got there they had only 2 left. Hezzie and I are still on the hunt. Right Hezzie lol

@lisa - I dont have any friends that are addicted to make up like I am so its nice to have a friend who can relate to my madness lol

@Hezzie, lol I sooo feel the same way. I can not tell you how many times I have heard "you need a friend who is addicted to makeup" and finally!! I met you lol

Whoa at first I thought it was all one big set. Never mind!!! I dunno, I just feel like I've seen better.

I feel like the colors are so much better in real life. The pics do them no justice.

I picked up all of the palettes yesterday... Love them so much haha  I took swatch pics if you want them

Back