Newbie to MakeupTalk ...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Trisha, thanks for the invite to join. Hello fellow MUT members!

Reaction score
Hi!! Welcome to MUT Phoenix461!! I'm Sophia from Greece!!!

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Trisha, thanks for the invite to join. Hello fellow MUT members!

Liz

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to MUT! I'm Liz from California.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by iloveparis Just wanna welcome you too
I'm Emmy from Canada. Hello! I'm from Idaho (yes, the one with all the potatoes
); welcome to MuT! I still consider myself a newbie, since I just joined this June, and I heart MuT:icon_love

Reaction score
Hi Sophia - how are u? Thanks for the welcome note. What time is in Greece now?

I came close enough to Greece but did not actually make it - was in Turkey. But, does dating a Greek guy in NYC count?

Originally Posted by Sophia Hi!! Welcome to MUT Phoenix461!! I'm Sophia from Greece!!!

Reaction score
Hi Anne from Idaho (no potato jokes here). How r ya?

Originally Posted by anne7 Hello! I'm from Idaho (yes, the one with all the potatoes
); welcome to MuT! I still consider myself a newbie, since I just joined this June, and I heart MuT:icon_love

Reaction score
Rosie right now it's 11:57 here at Greece!! You have to come here sometime,i'd suggest summer,it's awesom!!!

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Hi Sophia - how are u? Thanks for the welcome note. What time is in Greece now?
I came close enough to Greece but did not actually make it - was in Turkey. But, does dating a Greek guy in NYC count?

Reaction score
No significant other right now
) unless u consider my 4-legged-furry ones - Cuccio (14 y.o. 4.5 lb boy) and Tiffany (13 y.o. 13 lb girl) poodles SO which they certainly are.

Originally Posted by Trisha Rosie, what significance does your user name have, i always meant to ask!

Reaction score
I would love to just soak up some rays on the beaches of Mykonos and watch the guys

Originally Posted by Sophia Rosie right now it's 11:57 here at Greece!! You have to come here sometime,i'd suggest summer,it's awesom!!!

Reaction score
Yeah Mykonos is GREAT!!!

Originally Posted by phoenix461 I would love to just soak up some rays on the beaches of Mykonos and watch the guys

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenix461 Hi Anne from Idaho (no potato jokes here). How r ya? Lol...good, how about yourself? So are you from Turkey, then?

Reaction score
I am such a dumbie

My user name "Phoenix461" is Phoenix as in the bird that is continuously reborn as I seem to be able to land on my feet no matter what I go through, and 461 for month/year of birth.

I guess I am still seelping

Originally Posted by Trisha Rosie, what significance does your user name have, i always meant to ask!

Reaction score
Anne, now I am really going to confuse u - originally from Jamaica (West Indies) - born and raised there but of Chinese and Dutch descent, now living in NYC. I visited Turkey and had a fantastic vacation there 4 years ago though.

Originally Posted by anne7 Lol...good, how about yourself? So are you from Turkey, then?

Reaction score
Thanks Sarah84. I will probably be completely broke after joining this site
but at least I will be having fun.

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Welcome to MUT

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenix461 Anne, now I am really going to confuse u - originally from Jamaica (West Indies) - born and raised there but of Chinese and Dutch descent, now living in NYC. I visited Turkey and had a fantastic vacation there 4 years ago though. Oh...misread that part about Turkey, then. There are some other girls on MuT from Jamaica, as well

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Latest posts