Newbie to MakeupTalk ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
0
Trisha, thanks for the invite to join. Hello fellow MUT members!

 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Hi!! Welcome to MUT Phoenix461!! I'm Sophia from Greece!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif


Originally Posted by phoenix461 Trisha, thanks for the invite to join. Hello fellow MUT members!
 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
Hi! Welcome to MUT! I'm Liz from California.
smile.gif


 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
3,721
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by iloveparis Just wanna welcome you too
smile.gif
I'm Emmy from Canada. Hello! I'm from Idaho (yes, the one with all the potatoes
icon_cheesygrin.gif
); welcome to MuT! I still consider myself a newbie, since I just joined this June, and I heart MuT:icon_love
 
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
0
Hi Sophia - how are u? Thanks for the welcome note. What time is in Greece now?

I came close enough to Greece but did not actually make it - was in Turkey. But, does dating a Greek guy in NYC count?
icon_rolleyes.gif


Originally Posted by Sophia Hi!! Welcome to MUT Phoenix461!! I'm Sophia from Greece!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
0
Hi Anne from Idaho (no potato jokes here). How r ya?

Originally Posted by anne7 Hello! I'm from Idaho (yes, the one with all the potatoes
icon_cheesygrin.gif
); welcome to MuT! I still consider myself a newbie, since I just joined this June, and I heart MuT:icon_love
 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Rosie right now it's 11:57 here at Greece!! You have to come here sometime,i'd suggest summer,it's awesom!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif


Originally Posted by phoenix461 Hi Sophia - how are u? Thanks for the welcome note. What time is in Greece now?
I came close enough to Greece but did not actually make it - was in Turkey. But, does dating a Greek guy in NYC count?
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
0
No significant other right now
redface.gif
) unless u consider my 4-legged-furry ones - Cuccio (14 y.o. 4.5 lb boy) and Tiffany (13 y.o. 13 lb girl) poodles SO which they certainly are.

Originally Posted by Trisha Rosie, what significance does your user name have, i always meant to ask!
 
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
0
I would love to just soak up some rays on the beaches of Mykonos and watch the guys
claps.gif


Originally Posted by Sophia Rosie right now it's 11:57 here at Greece!! You have to come here sometime,i'd suggest summer,it's awesom!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Yeah Mykonos is GREAT!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif


Originally Posted by phoenix461 I would love to just soak up some rays on the beaches of Mykonos and watch the guys
claps.gif
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
3,721
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by phoenix461 Hi Anne from Idaho (no potato jokes here). How r ya? Lol...good, how about yourself? So are you from Turkey, then?
 
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
0
I am such a dumbie
icon_redface.gif


My user name "Phoenix461" is Phoenix as in the bird that is continuously reborn as I seem to be able to land on my feet no matter what I go through, and 461 for month/year of birth.

I guess I am still seelping
hahaha.gif


Originally Posted by Trisha Rosie, what significance does your user name have, i always meant to ask!
 
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
0
Anne, now I am really going to confuse u - originally from Jamaica (West Indies) - born and raised there but of Chinese and Dutch descent, now living in NYC. I visited Turkey and had a fantastic vacation there 4 years ago though.

Originally Posted by anne7 Lol...good, how about yourself? So are you from Turkey, then?
 
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
0
Thanks Sarah84. I will probably be completely broke after joining this site
icon_cry.gif
but at least I will be having fun.

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Welcome to MUT
biggrin.gif
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
3,721
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by phoenix461 Anne, now I am really going to confuse u - originally from Jamaica (West Indies) - born and raised there but of Chinese and Dutch descent, now living in NYC. I visited Turkey and had a fantastic vacation there 4 years ago though. Oh...misread that part about Turkey, then. There are some other girls on MuT from Jamaica, as well
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

 

Latest posts

Top