No MakeUp Comfort Level

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say I'm a 3 or a 4... I basically don't leave the house without it. My boyfriend has seen me without it, but at the very minimum I wear a bit of foundation/concealer/powder (to me the three are one big step, on no occasion do I leave any of the three out - otherwise I don't see the point in doing any of them) with a bit of blush, fill in the brows real quick, tightliner and mascara. Maybe a bit of medium brown in the crease for contour if I have time.

I'd say I'm a 2-3. I don't leave the house without make-up on unless there's a reason I absolutely HAVE to. I occasionally spend the odd day bumming around the flat without it on...providing that I'm not expecting any visitors!

it really depends. lately i've all been into trying to put mineral foundation everyday, as it provides a SPF 15 and i want my face to be protected from the sun. but other than that, i have no problem going "bare" outside.

I. Just. Can't.

At least some tinted moisturiser and blush because I look ghastly without it.

I'm definitely a 1. I can live with just swiping powder all over my face with my kabuki, rather than in addition to using foundation and concealer. You might even get me out of the house without mascara, although I would probably count this as a must also, since my eyelashes are soo sparse and short. But I must swipe some eyebrow pencil on before I go anywhere. I think my parents have seen me without makeup on, but no one else is allowed to.

Once I get my skin clear and see if I can get my eyebrows to grow back right, then I might be comfortable wearing just some lipgloss/balm and mascara.

a big fat 0.

i cant handle people seeing me without makeup unless its my parents or younger sister. but i even need a full face of makeup before i'll visit my older sister.

if i have to i'll go to the supermarket without any but i'm so conscious of it and always wear a baseball cap cos it makes me feel kind of invisible lol.

i completely lose all of my personality and become a total social-phobe if i'm in public with no makeup on.

I agree with MacGoddess, I am very comfortable not wearing makeup out in public, I dont think I look bad without it, I don't wear it usually on the weekends unless I am going someplace special. I wear it everyday during the week to work, so I like to go without for at least the weekend and give my poor face a break ~

I'm a 7. I'm comfortable not wearing any lipstick, eyeliner, foundation etc. BUT I always need to have concealer on because I have really dark circles under my eyes.

My comfort level is probably a 4 or 5.. I really feel too weird au naturel going out. and I do pack make-up almost every single place I go for just in cases and emergencies.. so yea I like to do my make-up before leaving the house indefenitly. But most days spent in the house I have a bit of tinted moisturizer, groomed brows, lip gloss and mascara and Im all good.

Sometimes I just slip on lipbalm and thats it. No eyemakeup. No foundation. No mascara. NOTHING. Soldier status... LOL

As a few have already mentioned, it really depends on my skin. I typically do like to at least put on a little concealor and powder.... so I'll rate myself a 3 on the scale.

hmmm...maybe 3-4

i love being without make up,and enjoy it when i get to stay at home all day

i never put makeup on when i m just running to the store,but if I`m meeting with friends or my bf,than i atleast have to have some mascara on

i would feel naked without it

It depend on what where I'm at. If I'm at work or at school, then I don't care. But if I'm out with my friends, then I feel hideous without make up.

Back