No MakeUp Comfort Level

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really comfortable without at least a light foundation or tinted moisturizer. My skin tone is just really uneven without it.

8/9

lip balm defininately, maybe lipstick as well. Usually a touch of blush, and that's about it.

Work's different.

i'd say i'm about an 8 or so, i hardly wear makeup except some eyeliner, powder and my chapstick. but i can go to the store w/o. but if i'm going out somewhere more important then i do wear more.

tinted moisturiser for some colour in winter and mascara...im lucky i have very dark long lashes but im so used to having dramatic lashes I now need them all the time

I can't go anywhere without a full face of makeup. I have no self-esteem at all and I just...cannot do it. I wash my face right before bed and I put makeup on right away in the morning, every day. I've actually considered permanent make-up seriously, as I just feel that bad about it all.

Im a 2 or 3.. I always wear mascara and eyeliner.. and if I'm going to work then I'll wear a full face, which for me is eyeliner, shadow, mascara, blush and lipgloss. No concealer or powder unless its an extra special day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I stay over I do bring make up for the next day, but that's because I always have enough make up to touch up, I keep a makeup bag in my handbag with extra gloss and mascara and stuff. It's not really for my boyfriend that I bring the MU though, it's more just in case what we do in the day runs over into the following evening and we go out somewhere.. you never know who you might meet.

In fact, I met a girl from highschool I hadn't seen in years who thought I was six months pregnant (I'm an Australian size 10), so imagine what she would have said if I'd been make up free as well - that she met a zombie or something. I know it shouldn't matter what ex's and skanks from high school think, but somehow it does. I know I'm shallow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For me its seasonal . I'm much more comfortable make up less in the summer. so its a 10 during the summer.

In the winter its more like 7/8.

I think I'm about a 4. The least I will wear is shaded eyebrows and concealer. If I go anywhere I do EVERYTHING, foundation, powder, blush, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, brows, and carmex. I never go anywhere, so when I do, I feel like I have to get dolled up, clothes and all.

I don't really mind when it's my husbands friends over at our house, I wear less, but I should stop wearing so much. At least for the the Spring/Summer next year. Right now I'm too pale to skip it. I really hate wearing mascara too. I think it makes my eyes look smaller, but my lashes are light brown and it looks funny on me cause I have black hair.

I've left the house and gone to school with nothing on other than moisturizer so yes I'm 10/10 comfortable without makeup. It hasn't always been that way though...

When I spend the night by my bf I usually bring just moisturizer if I plan on going to school the next day. If not then I do bring along powder & lip gloss at least in case we end up going somewhere the next day.

Probably a 10. I wear makeup when I have time because I have fun applying it, but I don't really feel like I need it. I only really carry lip balm with me most of the time (and only because the dry climate sucks the moisture out of your skin and lips as soon as you step out).

I'm a 10 too. I love make-up, and wear it most days, because I enjoy putting it on. I'm quite happy to go without make-up though.

It just depends on the day. Some days I feel like I'll die if I don't have makeup on. Most days foundation and concealer is a must, even if I'm just going to the store. I don't like the idea of not looking well put together, and an even skintone is a must have.

Once in a while I go without anything, but it's not often. Though I make an effort not to think about it.

I NEED mascara and foundation on if I am going to go outside the house. at home I wear nothing though. so 2-3?

I find it pretty annoying that I can't not wear make up out...it really depresses me sometimes...

omgosh I share your sentiments! I am glad to have found someone else on a similar wavelength..

When I am in girl mode on the scale, my comfort level would be Minus 110. Without make up, well I look like a guy:(

I'd say I'm a 5!!

If I am going to work I wear mascara eye kohl and lip gloss, I can go to the grocery store without makeup but I have to have my eyebrows done!!

Latest posts

Back