No MakeUp Comfort Level

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to wear foundation and powder. I hate my skin. So maybe like a 2.

That is why I NEED to get mineral makeup......

I'm a 10. I just recently started getting into makeup, so I'm used to not wearing any at all.

I'd say I'm about a four. I hate going without makeup, and feel just downright ugly without it, but sometimes I'm just too lazy to bother.

I would consider myself to be a 6 or a 7. I don't wear a lot of make up everyday so I almost always am able to slap on my usual mascara, eyeshadow or eye liner, concealor and gloss before I leave the house. I prefer to wear make-up when I'm out and about, but if I'm not that's okay too, I don't feel self-conscious if I'm at work, school, or doing errands without it. As long as I am wearing moisturizer and have curled my eye lashes I don't care.

4. If I'm not wearing glasses, my hair is done, my skin is in good shape, & my brows are done, I don't look too bad without makeup on. haha Still I look 100X better with it, & much prefer to always have on at least a moderate amount of makeup on. Imo, even the lucky women who everyone thinks are naturally pretty look much better with moderate makeup on. A little eyeliner makes every women look better imo.

I'll go with a 5. I got to have at least a little bronzer on my cheekbones and brushed over the crease of my eyelids. I am very very pale and like to have a little color flushed over my face.

I think I must be a 3 or 4, if Im going out ANYWHERE I NEED certain things, for one my skin looks dull and dead without some highlighter and blush, and minimal on top of that I must wear mascara, eyeliner, and something on my lips. I feel naked without these products. I went one month without mascara to help grow my eyelashes and felt like I was missing something every moment lol.

If Im at home I dont mind having people or my bf over if Im not wearing any makeup. My bf tells me over and over he wishes I didnt wear *any* makeup.

If I go to sleep over at his house I always bring makeup for the next day.

I used to wear eyeshadow and the works everyday, now I only wear eyeshadow once or twice a week, and the works maybe once or twice a month, so I feel like my self esteem has improved some what lol.

I'm like a 6 or so.. if I have to go out really quick, i just have to cover up my dark circles and go. But for school I wear concealer, powder, eyeliner or eyeshadow, mascara, blush, and chapstick.

Well I'm a 10...... As long as I'm dressed as a guy.... Lol. Enfemme.... No way I'm going out without makeup...

I would say Im about a 6 or 7. I cant live without makeup. Its not that big of a deal to me. My bf likes it when I dont wear makeup. I only wear makeup when I work or go to school or go out for special occasions otherwise I dont wear any.

i'm a 7, I'm afraid of aging to soon if I put makeup on all the time. I look ok without makeup and my hubby assures me all the time that I'm gorgeous without makeup (yeah-right). But the only thing I wear really is eyeliner and a bit of shadow as I have barely any lashes whatsoever!! sigh

I'm a 10. Thankfully I still think I'm beautiful with or without makeup. Took me a while to get here though

It really depends on the day, for me! I like dressing to suit my mood, so if I'm in a makeup mood, I generally go with it. If I don't, I end up regretting it afterwards!

I'm probably a 10. I only recently started to wear makeup, so I'm actually still at the stage where I feel somewhat anxious when I am wearing it, as opposed to when I'm not. What if I get stuck in a sudden downpour, or it just didn't look as nice as I thought it did in the first place? Still, I usually feel more attractive with it on, even if I fuss over it.

However, I cannot live without chapstick. I hate having dry lips.

hmmm...I am more comfortable in my 'own' skin as I get older but still enjoy a touch of powder or gloss when I'm just 'eranding' and such.

I'd say I'm a 5...ish ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back