Nordstrom/MAC Anniversary (Novel Twist)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can tell you about ordering is that I can do it through my local Nordstrom's. Because of the pre-ordering push, I doubt they'll have a lot. Folks interested in on-line ordering should probably call them.

Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes i think so. it's the Novel Twist collection. i know i am not wrong. i did my research. Showflower quad is not part of the Novel Twist collection. Okie dokie...I believe you!!
laughing.gif
I had looked on the Novel Twist collection thread on Specktra and I thought the Showflower quad and Novel Twist one looked the same, but I'm definitely not a MAC expert. I wish we had Nordstroms around here. I can only order from them online! Those brush sets sound really nice!

Here's the info on Novel Twist courtesy of Specktra:

Novel Twist

July 20th, 2007

Paint Pots

Painterly - Nude beige (Cream)

Indianwood - Metallic antique bronze (Frost)

Artifact - Dark burgundy with red pearlized pigments (Frost)

Delft - Deep teal with gold pearlized pigmens (Frost)

Stringalone - Warm mid-tone brown (Cream) (LE)

Stray Grey - Gray mauve (Cream) (LE)

Lipglass

Spree - Pink champagned taupe (cream) (LE)

Wander - Sheer chocolate brown (cream) (LE)

Sprightly - Freshwater oyster pink (frost) (LE)

Gadabout - Mid-tone yellow pink with white pearlized pigments (frost) (LE)

Powder Blush

Out Of Bounds - Neutral mid-tone brown (satin) (LE)

Whim - Soiree pink (satin) (LE)

Beauty Powder

Sun twist - Warm peach (LE)

Softdew - Neutral brown rose (LE) (Repromote, Catherine Deneuve '06)

Palettes & Gift Sets

5 Warm Eyes (LE)

Unwind - Antigued gold (veluxe pearl) (new)

Adlib - Muted grey brown with silver sparkle (lustre) (new)

Vanilla - Soft pale peachy-ivory flecked with shimmer (Velvet)

Folie - Reddish-plum brown (Satin)

Club - Muted reddish brown duochrome with green opalescent shimmer (Satin)

5 Cool Eyes (LE)

Novel Twist - Soft muted plum brown (lustre) (new)

Twirl Twirl - Grey mid-tone pink with silver sparkle (velvet) (new)

Phloof! - Frosted off-white (Frost)

Beauty Marked - A deep blackened red with a sparkle/twilight effect (Velvet)

Deep Truth - Very real truthful dark blue (Frost)

3 Tan Lips (LE)

Fetish (lipstick) - Intense brown with copper shimmer (Frost)

Frenzy (lipstick) - Soft muted pinky-peach beige with golden shimmer (Frost)

Spunlight (gloss) - Sheer golden yellow with gold pearlized pigments (frost)

3 Coral Lips (LE)

Ramblin' Rose (lipstick) - A floralesque pinky-coral rose (Frost)

Sway (lipstick) -

Rambling (gloss) - Warm yellow gold with white and gold pearlized pigments (frost)

3 Pink Lips (LE)

High Strung (lipstick) - A deeply enlightened pink silver (Frost)

Swirl (lipstick) - Plum with silver pearlized pigments (frost)

Loop Around (gloss) - Light pink with pearlized pigments (frost)

3 Plum Lips (LE)

Darkside (lipstick) -

New York Apple (lipstick) - Pinky red with pink pearlized pigments (frost)

Scribbles (gloss) - Neutral grey pink with silver sparkle (frost)

5 Basic Brushes (LE)

129 - Powder/Blush

190 - Foundation

224 - Tapered Blending

242 - Shader

266 - Small Angle

5 Pro Brushes (LE)

187 - Duo Fibre (skunk)

168 - Large Angled Contour

212 - Flat Definer

219 - Pencil

275 - Medium Angled Shading

Makeup Bag (LE)

Warm Pearlizer + Brush (LE)

Quiver - Pink shimmer

182 - Duo Fibre (skunk)

Cool Pearlizer + Brush (LE)

Hundred Degrees - Gold shimmer

182 - Duo Fibre (skunk)

Does anyone have a clue what prices are, well, besides the standard for e/s and l/g. I'm liking a lot of the shades and brush sets, I just don't want to go too overboard

I might get brushes... the only difference is the handle? I def. need some smaller brushes for my purse, considering I carry makeup all the time. it's just habit.

Originally Posted by CubNan /img/forum/go_quote.gif I believe the brush sets will be about $48.00. Wow, that's not bad for MAC!

preordered artifact/ burgundy at my nordies this evening and the MUA called it an eye shadow cream? I was like do you mean a paint pot... and still no sign of any fluidlines. I did on a brighter note cave to all ya'alls pressure and got the Tendertone Pucker. Yay me!
rockwoot.gif

I called my MAC counter at Nordstroms last night and they said these items will be there to look at on Friday, the 29th.

Originally Posted by susanks1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I called my MAC counter at Nordstroms last night and they said these items will be there to look at on Friday, the 29th. do you know if this is for all Nordstrom. i want to check out the brush sets.

i saw the pics and im sad im not near a Nordstrom. Im hoping i can hae a chance to order online. I saw the pictures and i really want a brush set.

Originally Posted by scarletmaeve /img/forum/go_quote.gif preordered artifact/ burgundy at my nordies this evening and the MUA called it an eye shadow cream? I was like do you mean a paint pot... and still no sign of any fluidlines. I did on a brighter note cave to all ya'alls pressure and got the Tendertone Pucker. Yay me!
rockwoot.gif
did you need a credit card to preorder?

You cant preorder with cash. If you pre-order with a credit card and they cant fulfill your order than its easier for them to just cancel the cc transaction. With cash its another story.

you should just call the store and ask.

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does anyone have a clue what prices are, well, besides the standard for e/s and l/g. I'm liking a lot of the shades and brush sets, I just don't want to go too overboard The eye sets: $36us/$45cdnThe lip sits: $22.50us/$28.50cdn

Brush sets: $48us/$62cdn

Makeup bag:$15us/$19cdn

The pearlizers plus brush(comes with 182se buffer brush):$22.50us/28/50cdn

Paint Pots: $16.50us/$20.00cdn

Beauty Powder:$22us/$26.50cdn

I'm a MAC makeup artist, so if you want anymore info lemme know! i also included the canadian prices as well for all you canadians out there lol
sheep.gif

do they put a limit on how many of the items can be pre-order. for example, they get like 300 of the pro brush set but they will only have like 150 for pre-order while they keep the other 150 for customers to purchase on the day the collection goes on sale. if they don't do that, i think its better if they did that first come first serve basis no pre-order.

Originally Posted by Colorlicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif The eye sets: $36us/$45cdnThe lip sits: $22.50us/$28.50cdn

Brush sets: $48us/$62cdn

Makeup bag:$15us/$19cdn

The pearlizers plus brush(comes with 182se buffer brush):$22.50us/28/50cdn

Paint Pots: $16.50us/$20.00cdn

Beauty Powder:$22us/$26.50cdn

I'm a MAC makeup artist, so if you want anymore info lemme know! i also included the canadian prices as well for all you canadians out there lol
sheep.gif

are you a MAC artist for Nordstrom?

Back