Nordstrom/MAC Anniversary (Novel Twist)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by susanks1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everything is on the Nordstrom website now. I just looked at it. OMG...thanks so much for letting us know! I hope the Pro Brush Set doesn't sell out before I get the money!!!
frown.gif

I just preordered the pearilizer and 182 brushset. I didnt get the other set because i already bought one for xmas!

holy cow.....i just checked out Specktra.net and there are soooooo many new collections coming out in the next couple of months. I am gonna go broke
frown.gif

Inside info.....Emily, dont worry some time in the near future there is going to be a Nordstroms in the meat packing distict (manhattan) although not for this collection
frown.gif

I know! i cant complain because i can go to any macstore but no Nordstrom! lol Now i know how everyone else feels.

Originally Posted by susanks1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everything is on the Nordstrom website now. I just looked at it. thanks so much! i just pre-ordered the pro brush set... so excited!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG...thanks so much for letting us know! I hope the Pro Brush Set doesn't sell out before I get the money!!!
frown.gif
the MA told me that the brush sets sells out really fast.

i love the paint pots. i just saw it on the nordstrom website and i absolutly love them. I've bought a few brush sets and had some from gifts. They're great but I always felt that the regular expensive brushes worked out nicer.

Originally Posted by macfeen /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love the paint pots. i just saw it on the nordstrom website and i absolutly love them. I've bought a few brush sets and had some from gifts. They're great but I always felt that the regular expensive brushes worked out nicer. Well I know what you mean... I have the 187, and a bunch of full size MAC brushes, and nothing will compare to them. I'm buying these just for the purpose of keeping them in my purse. I don't like carrying my bigger brushes around.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif the MA told me that the brush sets sells out really fast.
frown.gif
I hope I can get a set. I know I can always get the full-sized brushes, but I like that the sets have smaller handles (I'm a small person). lol.

I pre-ordered the 5pc pro brush set. It comes in on July 20th at my Nordstrom. I went down and saw the set, its' really cute... I can't wait to get it. Nothing else really caught my eye though.

I went to Nordstroms last night. They had the brush sets, the pearlizers and some of the pallettes there. They didn't have any of the paint pots to look at. I ordered the cool pearlizer set, soft dew beauty powder, painterly paint pot, and the whim blush.

I have to travel to my closest nordstrom. UGHHHH. I hate travelling. Oh well, I'll go there next week, if they don't have the brushes I won't complain, I think I have too many right now >_>

just pre-ordered my brush set. but i wanna get more! i like the warm e/s set.

sounds great, makes me wish i lived in the us, but actually not really, lol, i would buy everything and go broke !!
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by Colorlicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey ladies, it is the Novel Twist collection, i now so b/c i work for M.A.C. lol I saw them back in March and they are cute! they are coming out with *2 eye sets(one w/ warm colors and cool colors), then 4 lips sets that have lipstick & gloss in them(tan lips, pink lips, plum lips, and coral lips),

*2 brush sets, the 5 Basic Brushes(129se,190se,224se,242se,266se) and 5 Pro Burshes(187se,168se,212se,219se,275se)**i believe they are brushes w/ colored handles and ferrules in a rectangular, tube shaped bag with a tweed/wool/rayon blended fabric color wave.

*Makeup bag *square bag with an embroidered swirl pattern overstich

*2 Pearlizer plus Brush: one in a Warm tone (pink shimmer)w/ 182se and one in Cool tone (gold shimmer)w/ 182se

Well since you work for MAC: Will the bags in this collection be any bigger than usual?
Maybe I missed it when bigger bags were out, but I find the bags out now (I prefer the jaquard pattern) are just way too small for my hoarding needs. I don't really like cses because they're clunky...

Back