Notoriously Morbid (non-Vanishing Cabinet)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went for the two lipcrafts that were available and two shadows. Used my 50% off code for the first time so I got a pretty amazing deal.

I went to the Lipcraft page, started to order Serannian Dreams, saw it was discontinued, went all NOOOOOOO! because I missed out on it -- and then remembered that I already have it!  Crisis averted!  I'm still super on the fence about the other two, so I'll just go ahead and leave those for someone who *really* wants them since there are only a few left (one purple and two tangerine, to be precise).

So I FINALLY got around to swatching my Black Friday NM order - I think the explosion of pigment in the murder of crows bag had me putting it off...but I have to say that other than Nothing is Trivial (which was sneaked in my Halloween order) I'm not super impressed by the shades, especially the pigmentation. It looks kinda washed out when I blend. 

I also picked up a few minis - Quinn, Merlotte, and Don't think so loud from the Deadlove VC - to my dismay, not very pigmented either. And one of my lemmings - Autumn Flower (From July VC) - I LOVE the shade in the jar, but it just doesn't come across swatched. This is slightly disappointing. 

However the Santa Kissers are amazing - I've been using them since Dec and they are so moisturizing and smell so good! 

My Halloween order - Grisly Grimoires - was actually pretty good, nice colours that didn't fade or looked washed out on my swatches and on the eyelid. I'm not sure what happened with these other shadows. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back