Notoriously Morbid (non-Vanishing Cabinet)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of hoping they just keep the products on offer as is (that is, no new collections, and their plan of taking a few things at a time out of stock for a short period seems perfectly reasonable, too) for a month or two so they can take the time necessary to build inventory of existing collections and whatever they have coming up, and then they can start rolling out the new stuff after that.  I know they have new stuff coming because they *always* have new stuff coming, but I think it might be easier on them if they took things easy new-stuff-wise for a while, especially since there are about four dozen people with shiny new discount codes they want to use.  NM *will* get sales between people with holiday money, people going off no-buys during the holiday, and the code brigade, but it might help them pacing-wise if they just did the behind-the-scenes inventory build now so they don't have to build at the same time they're releasing new stuff.  Launching new things *and* dealing with the inventory build?  Burnout time.

Just coming in to whine that I still don't have shipping.  I ordered on the 30th, so the Sunday after Black Friday, basically on a whim when she announced that the 40% off was still going on.  I had basically forgotten about the sale, but could not resist when I found out I could still get 4& off pretties!  I picked up 3 minis and 2 Lipcrafts, and I want my order!  :scared:

Disclaimer:  I completely understand she was beyond swamped!  I completely understand that she has been working her booty off filling orders, that she got sick, that it's still not technically outside the stated TaT.  I am *just* whining in general at the universe!  At this point, I'm not expecting to get the Cermet & Paesh GWP, but Sparkle Horse SHALL STILL BE MINE.  

I really hope Carrie can get a month-long nap after this!  She deserves it!
I ordered on the 30th as well and am also still waiting. But it's just as well because I have so many new pretties to play with already - and due to being off for christmas break and barely leaving the house, not much opportunity to wear them yet!

I really can't wait to start using my code. I really can't wait to see what new things they have coming and the fact that they are going to an inventory system is a very good choice! They will have so much more business when their TAT is shorter.

I really can't wait to start using my code. I really can't wait to see what new things they have coming and the fact that they are going to an inventory system is a very good choice! They will have so much more business when their TAT is shorter.
I'm already planning a huuuuge January purchase with my 50% off! I swear I will probably own the entire shop by July or something. 

Oh, man.  I'm almost done with a Coffin Kisser!  It's Cara & Mel's Rampage.  I just got it about four and a half months ago!  I may very well finish it tonight!  This is pretty much unheard of in my world.  I am not usually so in love with a lip balm that I use it up in under a year.  They usually bang around for ages before I finally get tired of looking at them and throw them out.  Fortunately, I have a BRAND NEW AND SEALED Impala Peach right next to my keyboard, and then I have a brand new Feeling Alive one in a box of things I recently received, *and* I have whatever the one was in the Grisly Grimoire collection.  I should just dig all of them out and keep them in a central place because they are awesome and don't have preservatives.

(I really hope the new formula is just as awesome as this one.  I love super slick lip balms like the current version.)

I'm getting a little impatient to try my coffin kisser! I've heard so many good things.

I ordered on November 30th...finally got shipping a few days ago but it appears that it hasn't actually shipped, just had the shipping label printed.

I WANT THE PRETTIES, DARNIT. And my dry lips want the love.

Still no movement...I'm going to have to give in and open a balm from my stash (I try to only have a couple open at a time so I actually use them up).

Still no movement...I'm going to have to give in and open a balm from my stash (I try to only have a couple open at a time so I actually use them up).
How about now, @@yousoldtheworld ?  I got shipping at 12:05 AM on New Year's Eve, and it took a few days to update BUT it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow!  (It's still nowhere near my local post office though, so I'm trying to tell myself I'll be ok if it gets here Monday OR Tuesday.)

It's gonna be just the pick-me-up I need to get through this first part of my no-buy!  

How about now, @@yousoldtheworld ?  I got shipping at 12:05 AM on New Year's Eve, and it took a few days to update BUT it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow!  (It's still nowhere near my local post office though, so I'm trying to tell myself I'll be ok if it gets here Monday OR Tuesday.)

It's gonna be just the pick-me-up I need to get through this first part of my no-buy!  
Mine still just says "Pre-Shipment Info sent to USPS"   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope my BF comes tomorrow. I need a pick me up. I want my Krampus kisser. I lost the Ck from my GG set, I have 2 others, but I want then cute little Krampus. (My cas enochian schnapps one is uhhh-mazing!! Thanks to my awesome SS!)

Does anyone play Binding of Issac? There's a Krampus boss and I know every time I'll use the balm I'll think of that one lol

Mine still just says "Pre-Shipment Info sent to USPS"   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Boo Hiss  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Sometimes her PO is weird about actually getting stuff scanned, my last package from her didn't have any scans til it hit the big city near me.  I hope yours arrives soon!  I live just one state over from NM so mine gets here pretty fast.

Ella, my jars looked like that too when I opened them up finally today. I was wondering if it was due to such spillage in transit or just lack of product. Regardless, colors are gorgeous. I just need to decant them into jars (aka I need to get more jars) so I can play. 

Ugh. Still no BF order. It amazes me that I live one state over and it takes this long to mail a package. I had days with no movement at all. The post office is annoying! I just want my pretties.

This is in no way NM's fault. I understood the TAT and I understood the amount of orders she had, but I will never make a BF order again. I am way too impatient for it.

I got my order!!! (and @@MIKAGlam I hope you and @@yousoldtheworld get yours soon too!)

So pretty AND I still got the Cermet & Paesh GWP!! Sparkle Horse is gorgeous, and Kiss & Tell is even MORE pretty than I thought!  

II just pulled my Monday Club shadows out for this week (a bunch of baggie samples and my new Hello Waffle shadows I got for Christmas!) so I'm going to save these as a treat for NEXT week!  I'm going the 100-day No Buy, so then it will help me in my first 10 days (YAY I GOT A PACKAGE) and my 2nd 10 days (YAY I GET TO PLAY WITH NEW PRETTIES). Gotta stretch out the magic!

I got my order!!! (and @@MIKAGlam I hope you and @@yousoldtheworld get yours soon too!)

So pretty AND I still got the Cermet & Paesh GWP!! Sparkle Horse is gorgeous, and Kiss & Tell is even MORE pretty than I thought!  

II just pulled my Monday Club shadows out for this week (a bunch of baggie samples and my new Hello Waffle shadows I got for Christmas!) so I'm going to save these as a treat for NEXT week!  I'm going the 100-day No Buy, so then it will help me in my first 10 days (YAY I GOT A PACKAGE) and my 2nd 10 days (YAY I GET TO PLAY WITH NEW PRETTIES). Gotta stretch out the magic!
I'm just going to try to forget about it and hope it shows up eventually. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am a bit annoyed though, as I have ordered from them twice and this has happened both times - last time it was a week from the time I got shipping before it actually shipped, and this time it's 5 days. I try to be patient and understanding but it will probably make me hesitate to make future orders, honestly.

Glad you got yours, though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
She made a comment on fb that she has had many people with shipping problems due to her mail carrier. So idk. I hope it shows up soon.

I finally got my black friday order today!!  I got some GC and VC overstock shadows as well as the MoC set and some tinted balms.  I just opened the shadows to look at them and they all look so gorgeous.  I didn't open the MoC set yet since ppl have been complaining about leakage, I'll do that at home.  I also got a coupon code - 40% off  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm on a no-buy for now but I plan to get whatever base/primer/glitter glue NM comes out with in the near future with this.  

Back