Notoriously Morbid (non-Vanishing Cabinet)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@Shalott, well my BF is being held up because they are making new batches of Helluva Lover. Perhaps yours shipped out because it only had Krampus?? 
It could be! I got it today, actually - only one of my MoC jars had leaked significantly, but having to store them flat puts me in a bind - have no room! :lol: Looks like an excuse to buy more storage...

(impatiently waiting) Can't wait to get mine! It will be worth the agonizing wait just for Helluva Lover. Was devastated to miss that VC. 

Shipping for my BF order came today.  Should be here around Monday!  I can't wait to see which code I end up with.  I have a wishlist for after Christmas.  

Got all my storage worked out and guh... the BF limited colors are amaze, and I am so in love with the Crows set - I love how well the colors work with the theme, but they are all wearable, not too dark.

And Cermet and Paesh is probably the next shade I will use. Love! :wub:

my Cermet and Paesh was in a square container and it made a mess of my order!  silver eyeshadow everywhere :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I still have a lot left but man, that was really bad

my BF code is 30% yeah!

I have a question- I got my order today with the Deadlove collection and Murder of Crows. The Murder of Crows collection eyeshadows have barely any shadow in them- I'm talking like 1/3rd filled for some of them. The Deadlove is full as always. Has anyone else experienced this?

I have a question- I got my order today with the Deadlove collection and Murder of Crows. The Murder of Crows collection eyeshadows have barely any shadow in them- I'm talking like 1/3rd filled for some of them. The Deadlove is full as always. Has anyone else experienced this?
The MoC Jars were bigger to begin with, and then I think a lot of people has issues during shipment where products leaked out. You should have gotten a $5 off coupon to help make reparations!

My Murder of Crows set wasn't very full either, but I figured (like @@Shalott said) that it was because the jars were bigger than the mini set they were supposed to be. I lost product too, but definitely not 3/4 of the jar worth.

New shadow of the day for me is Trench coat from the Dr. Who collection.  It looked like it might be too dark for but it picks up a lot of light and the shimmer makes it work.  I ended up pairing it with a goldish eyeliner to lighten it up a little.  

My black friday order came early. My code is for 50% off!!!! :w00t:

I am so excited to try more of their collections and branch out into the blushes and lip products. I hope I get paired with someone who loves indies for summerswap.
I'm so glad that someone here got 50% off. Congrats!

Ugh, I tried Walking on Sunshine today and I see me using my sample up pretty quick so I'll be picking up a mini next time I place an order. So pretty! My green eyes love purple

I'm guessing it's my Coffin Kisser that's holding up my BF order. Oh well! I'm so excited to try it, especially since I've been buying more matte lipsticks.

moc.jpg

These are the most filled out of all of them. Is this normal?

I noticed that my VC jars didn't look very full compared to last month's jars, but they also appeared to be larger jars when I compared them to the DEADlove jars.  I don't think I've ever seen square jars smaller than 5g, which would be the full-sized jars, and these were billed as minis, so half-filled actually seems about right. 

Back