Notoriously Morbid (non-Vanishing Cabinet)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kidding, I guess it wasn't that much later. My last order is 5285933.

Just kidding, I guess it wasn't that much later. My last order is 5285933.
Heeeey, two orders before my second order!  I just checked the times and numbers of my two orders:  Assuming they were all NM orders, there were more than two hundred orders made in just a little over half an hour!

I just need to give a shout out to Carrie here.

I ordered on November 12th, got shipping notification on December 3rd. Checked my tracking # yesterday, noticed it hadn't moved since it was created on December 4th. I sent an email not even really caring that much as I know USPS is on the crazy train lately but just saying "Hey ,just wanted to make sure this wasn't lost somewhere, I know USPS takes forever and I'm not in a rush".

She responded in 15 minutes saying she didn't see my order in the stack to be packed, but would check her outgoing mail and get back to me. Responded in another half hour saying she didn't see it and it should have been sent so she was going to re-pack and send me another one out in the morning as she didn't want to make me wait to see if it showed up or not.

Tracking # by 8am today. Along with my BF order tracking. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Bummer to red shadow fans:  Pretty much all of the NM reds have gone out of stock due to a carmine shortage.  On the up side, vegan shades are unaffected.

Bummer to red shadow fans: Pretty much all of the NM reds have gone out of stock due to a carmine shortage. On the up side, vegan shades are unaffected.
I am so glad that I picked all of them up during the BF sales. Crimson Horror is one of my favorites so I bought a back up one. Very glad that I did.

So I got my black friday order today with the Murder of Crows set and the GWP but no coupon code to use all year.....pretty bummed about that. What should I do?

So I got my black friday order today with the Murder of Crows set and the GWP but no coupon code to use all year.....pretty bummed about that. What should I do?
Was it one of the first 50 that were supposed to have a code? She put another set up of ones that would not have a code in them. If it was supposed to, then I would just email.

I so badly want to see some spoilers for the Murder of Crows set! Mine was projected to process today but via FB this evening they are saying they are about 1-2 days behind on processing so I don't expect it to ship till early next week. Not a big deal to me. I don't mind waiting a bit for items I know I am going to love!

I so badly want to see some spoilers for the Murder of Crows set! Mine was projected to process today but via FB this evening they are saying they are about 1-2 days behind on processing so I don't expect it to ship till early next week. Not a big deal to me. I don't mind waiting a bit for items I know I am going to love!
I got mine yesterday. I don't have time to take pictures right now, but the shadows are so gorgeous. You will love it!

I'm in the same boat, but also not really a big deal to me. I honestly forgot about this order, which is crazy since it's the only Black Friday purchase I made, oops!

@@KaitlinKolors My receipt definitely indicates that my MoC set is NOT supposed to have a code - so if yous was, I agree, just send an e-mail.
lol... WHAT receipt? I NEVER get a receipt from NM, just a Paypal notification that I made a payment to them and then a notification that an item has been sent.

Looking at the order numbers she's working on, I'm amazed by how many orders she must have gotten on BF.  I didn't go for one of the Murder of Crows sets, I just placed a small order around noon EST on the 28th and my order number is 5286805!  I wish her the best of luck with her giant pile of work :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, has anyone heard how all this will effect VCs?  I wouldn't blame her at all if she ended up pushing it and combining it with January.

Looking at the order numbers she's working on, I'm amazed by how many orders she must have gotten on BF. I didn't go for one of the Murder of Crows sets, I just placed a small order around noon EST on the 28th and my order number is 5286805! I wish her the best of luck with her giant pile of work :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, has anyone heard how all this will effect VCs? I wouldn't blame her at all if she ended up pushing it and combining it with January.
IIRC, she hired someone to pack up the VCs and get them out late last week/early this week.

I ordered one of the second sets of MoC and got it last week...the colors are gorgeous but I am afraid to open the jars now because they are square and very messy! Does anyone have any suggestions for how to minimize the loose pigment around the edges?

Back