Notoriously Morbid (non-Vanishing Cabinet)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really looking forward to the items I ordered on black friday. I just received an order from Halloween that Included back from the grave colors and the walking dead collection. I'm so in love with Pale Rider and Kompanion 9. So, you could day I'm addicted to NM at this point.

Erk, I keep forgetting to order Pale Rider!  Oh, well, it's not really something I would wear right now anyway.  It can wait until I get my coupon code!

I have the coupon code for the November VC that I need to use today. It expires tomorrow and I'm more than willing to throw my money at NM.

I have the coupon code for the November VC that I need to use today. It expires tomorrow and I'm more than willing to throw my money at NM.
I end up with so many discount codes I've probably forgotten to use one or two of them. But I have my year long code from the Black Friday set coming to me soon, can't wait for that! Come on 50% off!

I'm really looking forward to the items I ordered on black friday. I just received an order from Halloween that Included back from the grave colors and the walking dead collection. I'm so in love with Pale Rider and Kompanion 9. So, you could day I'm addicted to NM at this point.
Those are two of my most used NM shadows. I think that Pale Rider blends really well for a matte.

I know myself.  I *will* get one of everything.  It's just a matter of pacing and figuring out what to get when.

I will eventually own everything in NM's permanent line... and here's to hoping some of us MUT girls get the big 50% off discount.

Could you imagine Midsummer/Secret Santa if your fairy godmother/Santa had the 50% code and you had NM on your wishlist? 

In unrelated news, bummer, they're using round tubes for lip balm now.  I really like oval tubes for some reason.  I'm going to miss them.

Oh, yay, still waiting for NM BF shipping, but the order tracking page say that they're shipping through 5285795 tomorrow, and my order is 5285723!  And I had *completely* forgotten that I had included an Impala Peach Coffin Kisser with my order.  Oh, wait, crap, I forgot I had a second order.  That one ends in 5935.  That means Saturday shipping.  Sad panda.

I want my Black Friday order to ship soo bad. 

Do you think if I placed multiple orders and had them combined they're going off of the first order number or the last order number? For the progress thing. 

Back