Notoriously Morbid (non-Vanishing Cabinet)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one of the second sets of MoC and got it last week...the colors are gorgeous but I am afraid to open the jars now because they are square and very messy! Does anyone have any suggestions for how to minimize the loose pigment around the edges?
Yep, that's a problem. I used a brush to clean the jars and the threads inside the lids and get as much gorgeous shadow as possible back in the jars. I am now storing the jars flat, and I haven't had any more issues.

Yep, that's a problem. I used a brush to clean the jars and the threads inside the lids and get as much gorgeous shadow as possible back in the jars. I am now storing the jars flat, and I haven't had any more issues.
Thanks! Mine are stored flat so hopefully once I get them cleaned up they will be good to go!

I ordered a MoC set too and I'm pretty sure I was in the first set but I haven't even gotten a shipping notice yet =(

I ordered a MoC set too and I'm pretty sure I was in the first set but I haven't even gotten a shipping notice yet =(
Did you place a second order by chance?

I was one of the first to grab the MoC set too buuuuut then I went back & made two more add on orders, so I am bumped farther back in line :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hoping it still ships this week though!

I'm going to depot my MoC set.. it's such a mess. The blues are stunning but I can't have blue eyeshadow running amok on my white vanity!! lol.

I honestly don't remember if I picked anything up with my MoC OR if I was in the first 50. I am relatively positive I was but hell, it seems soo long ago. 

I think I was literally *the* first MoC order because there were 49 left after I checked out, and I'm still waiting because I did a second order half an hour later. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was in the first 50, or I'm assuming so it showed 45 available, and no tracking so far. I didn't add anything additional to my order either. I think she's just super busy...lol or I'm hoping that's what it is! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got two tracking numbers on Monday which I am assuming are either:

1. My two BF orders

or

2. My BF order combined (I used the code) and my VC

Either way I am super excited!

I just received tracking, too!  I'm guessing it's just my two combined Black Friday orders.  I don't think they're anywhere *close* to being done filling the jars for the VC.

Did you place a second order by chance?

I was one of the first to grab the MoC set too buuuuut then I went back & made two more add on orders, so I am bumped farther back in line :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hoping it still ships this week though!
No I just checked my emails to make sure and I only have 1 from NM. I'm almost completely certain I was in the first set of 50, but I also have some shadows and lip tints in my order, maybe one of those is holding it up?  My order # was 5285796 in case ppl want to compare.

No I just checked my emails to make sure and I only have 1 from NM. I'm almost completely certain I was in the first set of 50, but I also have some shadows and lip tints in my order, maybe one of those is holding it up? My order # was 5285796 in case ppl want to compare.
I was the order right after you and my order shipped Sunday but I only ordered the bf sets.

It turns out (per Facebook) this morning's tracking numbers are for the VC, not the BF orders, so it looks like I'll get my VC before the order I placed on Thanksgiving. I got the impression that the balms and glosses are holding things up.

Oh...I got all excited thinking the tracking I got was for BF. It's for the VC. Well either way...PRETTIES ARE COMING!

So I was wrong, my shipping is for an order I forgot I made before BF.  It is a few shadow samples but I don't remember which ones so I will let that be a surprise.  I think I am later in the BF orders because of the timing of my second order but I'm happy to wait for my code!  

I got my order I placed a while back - minis of The Winchester Gospels and A Dark Christmas Dream collections. So pretty! I can't wait to play with them.

I made a second order later...but I can't for the life of me remember what was in the 2nd order! lol.

OH, and there was a delay shipping this order, and she ended up sending it out a week after she initially printed the labels, so to make up for it she sent me a mini of the soon to be released Shadow Bind. Pretty excited to try that, too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
My order came.  I had picked up some individual colors to sample. 

I got sample baggies of:  

My Log Saw Something

Trench Coat

Victorian Gypsy

Rose

She also included a sample of Water & Intuition and a code for 20% off my next purchase.  This is my first purchase with NM and I am very happy.  Time to test out some pretties!  

I got two tracking numbers on Monday which I am assuming are either:

1. My two BF orders

or

2. My BF order combined (I used the code) and my VC

Either way I am super excited!
Just to try and keep things from being confusing - my hubby got tracking on PayPal after I got these (stamps.com) so these must be the BF orders, and the newest is the VC.

Which is odd, because I ordered AFTER a lot of you, I placed a second order later AND I ordered a Krampus Kisser... not sure why both have shipped, but others haven't. :wacko:

@@Shalott, well my BF is being held up because they are making new batches of Helluva Lover. Perhaps yours shipped out because it only had Krampus?? 

Back