November 2015 Popsugar- May contain spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So those $10 off promo coupons that came in a recent box, they expire tonight. I assume that if you sign up with one of those today you get the December box? Or would it be another November box?  Any one know?

ETA Nevermind it looks likes from FB it'll be a December box.

Last edited by a moderator:
No luck. Looks like their lips were sealed with their stocking stuffer boxes.

Not impressed - I don't want to buy stuff I already have!!

I have to say that I am a bit irritated that the capri blue mercury candle is on offer in a stocking stuffer box when I was told that it was on back order less than two weeks ago (mine arrived broken), AND I haven't heard anything from Popsugar about sending me a replacement yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you guys would appreciate this. I've been waiting patiently for two weeks to a reply to emails to popsugar so I finally contacted them through FB today to nicely complain about it. I get a snarky reply back about how they're NOT ignoring me but their customer service team is TWO PEOPLE!?! What? Time to get your shit together and hire some people I think. No wonder it takes forever to get problems solved, replacements, etc. Is it asking too much to actually have enough customer service to service your customers?? I feel for those two people, seriously!

I thought you guys would appreciate this. I've been waiting patiently for two weeks to a reply to emails to popsugar so I finally contacted them through FB today to nicely complain about it. I get a snarky reply back about how they're NOT ignoring me but their customer service team is TWO PEOPLE!?! What? Time to get your shit together and hire some people I think. No wonder it takes forever to get problems solved, replacements, etc. Is it asking too much to actually have enough customer service to service your customers?? I feel for those two people, seriously!
OMG don't get me started with their CS- it makes a lot of sense they only have 2 people lol considering how much I have to bug them to get a simple response.

Back