November 2015 Popsugar- May contain spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. I emailed them because my candle was chipped. I apparently got really lucky that it's just chipped on the side, but still. Kind of annoying that they didn't package it with the lid wrapped separately. On mine, it looks like the lid jammed into the side of the candle and the impact caused the chipping.

I'm not going to die if I don't get a replacement, and it is nice that they offer that, since really it's the post office's fault that the items got damaged.

I have a P.O. Box so I can get gifts/expensive items shipped to it instead. We live in a nice area as well, but all it takes is someone cruising through mid day when they know everyone is at work, to steal packages. It sucks that people do that.

Good luck with that... I had the FAB cream with the "plastic" pieces in it and they said they would send a new one. Never did contacted them and they said it's all gone now so too bad. Didn't offer anything as a replacement. 
I had that too, and when I contacted PS they told me to contact FAB.  FAB apologized and sent a new one right away.  I know it's quite a while later, but maybe you can go that route?  Tell them that you just got to the point in the jar where you started finding the pieces.  Mine only had the pieces in the bottom half. Worst they can say is sorry, too late. 

Got my box.  I had stayed away from spoilers except for the first which got me to buy the box.  Love the headband.  Was surprised by the game.  My shadow is called "Eye Candy" which I don't see posted as yet.  I didn't open it but it's on eBay and appears to be greens.  Not fond of eye shadow and especially not greens so this will be gifted or traded.  Unless, of course, my Secret Santa person happens to want that!

I got eye candy too. only one color was greenish, jellybean.  The rest are really nice.

Love everything in the box. The candle made me sneeze for half an hour straight, so I set it in very warm water for about 10 minutes and then ran a knife around the edge and the wax popped right out. I pulled the wicks out, gave it a good washing and I now have a gorgeous little trinket box. I couldn't be more thrilled.
I'm going to have to do this too. Unfortunately, the candle smells gross to my husband and I. I wish we had gotten another scent, but at least the box is super pretty!

For those of you who don't like the scent of your candle but still love the box it comes in, or who want to use the discount but don't know where to start...the little boutique in my building carries the scents Blue Jean and Volcano and both smell fantastic.  Volcano is especially nice - it reminds me of the Body Shop Satsuma soap if that helps!  YUM. 

Where is the PS Black Friday deal??? Didn't it come out last year on thanksgiving?? I'm ready to spend some $$$$--- lol!!

I wonder if the coupons won't be live until after the today show announcement.  Just a guess fingers crossed its another great deal :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

These are the same codes from 2014.  Are you sure these are for 2015?
oops my bad, I looked quickly and thought they were for this year and didn't realize these were the same ones for last year. Should have known since I used them last year.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  I was sleep deprived when I posted it. Was still shopping for blackfriday deals and was so excited when I came across this. Thanks for double checking. Sorry again!! Maybe there won't be a deal this year. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

They said on Facebook they're not doing any specials this year. Just had one code for $5 off:THANKS. NO THANKS. HAHA.

oops my bad, I looked quickly and thought they were for this year and didn't realize these were the same ones for last year. Should have known since I used them last year.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I was sleep deprived when I posted it. Was still shopping for blackfriday deals and was so excited when I came across this. Thanks for double checking. Sorry again!! Maybe there won't be a deal this year. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I only knew because I looked up when last years came out(stalking).   I am wondering why they did not come out with the black friday deal.  I hope they do have one this year.  I too will be disappointed.  

Back