November 2015 Popsugar- May contain spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone stole my popsugar box and a sephora order off of my porch on Friday, WHEN MY HUSBAND WAS HOME! I'm so mad and slightly heartbroken. Has anyone ever dealt with this, and did popsugar send you another box??

Also, I live in a well off, safe area, so this blows my mind even more, what dicks! Beware ladies, package theft is huge this time of year!

Also, I live in a well off, safe area, so this blows my mind even more, what dicks! Beware ladies, package theft is huge this time of year!
Oh no!! I'm sorry someone stole your packages.  It's a problem in the city where I live and people have started installing front porch security cameras.   Even though I live in a condo behind a coded gate, all my packages are shipped to work because I've seen people scale the gate before. 

Sorry to hear @@Krystyn Lowe. What a bummer. It happens around our area too even though many people have cameras on the porches.

Last edited by a moderator:
When i first saw that this months box included the mustard i wasnt very impressed because i dislike mustard. I thought 'come on popsugar, couldn't u guys have included some chocolate or other sweet treat?' But i decided to test it out anyway and OMG! It is soooo good ! The jars half gone already. I have been eating it on crackers with gormet cheeses and different types of very thinly sliced salame. It has a very sweet, nutty taste, with a slight mustard flavor. I will have to buy more when its gone, which will be soon!

@Krystyn Lowe Ugh, people are the worst.  I'm sorry that happened but I'm hopeful that PSMH will be understanding!  Their customer service has always been great. 

Played bingo with the kids last night and it was a huge hit.  What a nice, high quality set!  Now I'm hungry for the mustard thanks to @prettycat33. 

I'm going through the same thing, except my area is well...not the greatest.  Not the worst but not the best either.  I have everything sent to work and anything sent to my apartment is held at the post office. I've been to my post office several times to complain. They know me and my address before I get to the front of the line.

I just checked and my label was created on Nov 9th.  My past boxes have never sat there for an entire week before being picked up.  Has anyone had this happen?

I just checked and my label was created on Nov 9th.  My past boxes have never sat there for an entire week before being picked up.  Has anyone had this happen?
Mine is slow this month too. The label was created on 11/5, I received shipping notification on 11/10, the box didn't move until 11/12 and will be here Wednesday.

Mine is slow this month too. The label was created on 11/5, I received shipping notification on 11/10, the box didn't move until 11/12 and will be here Wednesday.
ok at least I am not alone.  I guess I will wait a few more days before contacting Popsugar to check on the status.

My candle arrived broken. Anyone else? I emailed them for a replacement but they said it was back ordered.

Mine arrived in tact but the glass was all splotchy and it looked terrible. I was going to trade or gift it but it looks like i'm keeping it now. 

I got my box yesterday, my tracking said my box weighed 2.2 lbs but I weighed it on my kitchen scale and it was around 5lbs, or a little over.

I like everything for the most part. I'll give the bingo set to my niece for xmas. The mustard strikes me as a great hostess gift. But I stuck it in my pantry, I might keep it for myself.  I'm swapping the post cards, maybe the headband, it's really pretty though. 

The candle and the eyeshadow are my favorite parts of this box.

My candle arrived broken. Anyone else? I emailed them for a replacement but they said it was back ordered.
. Mine arrived cracked too, and I was also told they are on back order. They also said I should have a new one in 2 weeks.

. Mine arrived cracked too, and I was also told they are on back order. They also said I should have a new one in 2 weeks.
Good luck with that... I had the FAB cream with the "plastic" pieces in it and they said they would send a new one. Never did contacted them and they said it's all gone now so too bad. Didn't offer anything as a replacement. 

Good luck with that... I had the FAB cream with the "plastic" pieces in it and they said they would send a new one. Never did contacted them and they said it's all gone now so too bad. Didn't offer anything as a replacement. 
Wow, if they didn't have anything to replace it with they could have a least offered you some type of credit! My box will be here today, hopefully nothing is broken.

That's crap, they should have taken care of you. They were good about replacing 2 items out of my Neiman Marcus box last year though, so hopefully it will be the same experience. If not, I will stalk them until they do, lol.

Got my box today & I love it! One of my favorites in a while. I thought I would swap the headband, but nope, keeping it. It looks adorable with a ponytail & it's really well made. The mustard will be gifted to a foodie on my Christmas list. The palette is going in a Christmas stocking with the Tarte blush from earlier in the year. The candle is really cute. If I don't gift it or swap it for something I really want by Christmas, I'll be happy to use it. The bingo set is classy, modern & beautiful quality & we love to play games as a family. I can't wait to play this on Thanksgiving. Our two grown children will come over & enjoy it with their 8 year old brother. I might gather some good chocolates & little gifts for prizes. With the son-in-laws included, we'll have 5 big "kids" at Thanksgiving dinner. I'm going to ask each of them to write what they are thankful for on the postcards, then use a hole punch & ribbons to hang them on the Christmas tree. I think that's it...awesome box.

Got my box! My candle was smashed like a few of you, and I would told I should receive a replacement in two weeks. I hope it does happen, because I'm planning on gifting that for Christmas - the scent is not for me and I have a lot of pretty jars and stuff.

I'm gifting almost everything in this box, but I'm really happy to have so many people checked off my list, even partially! 

• The mustard will go to my in-laws. I think my husband and I would like it- but it's PERFECT for his folks
  • The bingo set will go to my mom - she loves to play bingo at the annual carnival and I think she'll get a kick out of it. 
  • The sparkly headband is going to either my sister or my SIL, depends whose gifts needs a little extra something
  • I'm going to send the postcards out, i think.
  • I'm keeping the eyeshadow! I looove the colors I got, Apple of my Eye. I love tarte and I'm so pleased with this.
  • I haven't decided what to do with the gift card for printed photos, might use it to get a gift or for myself but I like the wood prints the company does!
  • If the candle gets replaced it will go to my bff or my mom - not sure yet!
Overall I'm happy with the  box, but I think if I had received this any other time of the year I would have been a little disappointed. The only things I like for *me* are the eyeshadow and the mustard. Maybe the headband, but I don't want to try it on if I'm going to gift it. If the candle had a different scent I would LOVE it, but I really don't like gardenia and we spray it on EVERYTHING at work so I get more than enough of it already. I also feel like that's a really off-the-wall scent for November. Like I know it rains a lot in the fall in some places, but I tend to think of warmer scents for fall.

Back