November 2015 Popsugar- May contain spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No shipping notice. I wonder if it will be like last month's box and I get notice on the day it's delivered. Looking forward to spoilers.

They posted a breakdown!

1. Give Thanks postcards

2. Deepa Gurnani Katie Crystal Headband

3. West Memory Bingo Set

4. Capri Blue Candle in Rain

5. Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard

6. Ink Dot Print giftcard (you can apparently make photo gifts)

7. Tarte Eyeshadows

Picture is on MSA I'll grab it

Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 9.53.49 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally spoilers! Yay! 

Really happy about the food item and the headband. With the candle spoiler they really make the box for me.

I think the bingo will be fun for us but it's not for everyone. I have a little boy who is 3.5 and loves numbers and I think he could actually learn to play this game with us. He definitely knows the song!

I was hoping for something to regift besides the eyeshadows (which I won't use) but that may not happen. 

Edit to add: quick mustard use tip: we combine mustard w a little light brown sugar, then brush it on salmon, then bake salmon for 15 minutes at 400 degrees. Totally using this jar for that. 

I really really really hope I do not get the rain scent of the candle! The candle is the item I am so excited about but gardenia gives me like, an insta headache when I smell it. But it is so so pretty of a candle.

The bingo set might be fun for my family, since we play board games.

Aw I like the bingo game. My family used to play Pokeno (if anyone knows what that is) on the holidays.

I might save it and gift it to my niece for xmas.

I don't think I'll wear the headband :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I think it's lovely.

I like this box! Once I have it in my hands I'll know if I love it or not.

I think the rain scent is a weird choice for the candle, because in November all I want are cozy scents, but hopefully I like it and it can work in the bathroom or I can save it for Spring or something.

The honey mustard will be happily used. Like @nicepenguin I use it for salmon. Also a die hard cheese and wine girl and this could be good on a cheese plate with pretzels.

I'm hosting a small family Thanksgiving dinner for the first time in my adult life so maybe the bingo set can get used then, but otherwise, I'm not around enough people to use it that often. It's aesthetically pleasing and not tacky though, which is nice.

The eyeshadow will be used, just wanting to see it in person and find out about it's true colors and pigmentation.

The headband, yes! So beautiful and like I mentioned earlier, it's hard to dress up a pixie. Headbands can make me look like a 12 year old, but this doesn't seem like it will. I'm definitely going to find a way to work it in to my holiday/new year's outfits.

The postcards look nice, here's an example from the site as well https://gramr.us/shop/product/92431118. But I'm not sure how to go about using them until I see them in person and see what they look like and say (send them out vs frame them as a Thanksgiving decoration.)

Hopefully the gift card has a value that's actually usable to us, and that would make this box pretty great for me.

Inkdot commented on MSA's post and the gift card is for $20, no word on whether that can be used for shipping. But looks like you can definitely get items for under $20!

Ahh I am really excited about this box! 

1. Give Thanks postcards: Now I don't have to buy thank you cards.  Practical/useful. 

2. Deepa Gurnani Katie Crystal Headband: I have been wearing my hair wet to work lately because my kids are suddenly little sleepyheads who don't want to get up for school so this will help me look fake put together.  I'm thinking if I wrap my hair into 2-3 little buns high on the crown and slap this on it would be cute and easy?

3. West Memory Bingo Set: My girls are 4 and 6 so this is perfect for helping them with their numbers.  Or the adults can all throw in $1-$5 per round and we can drink and take each other's money. 

4. Capri Blue Candle in Rain: Love the design on this, it's beautiful!  And I don't really like cinnamon-y scents so I'm glad it's not spicy for fall. 

5. Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard: I am getting hungry just thinking about this on a wine and cheese tray or on a leftover turkey sandwich. 

6. Ink Dot Print giftcard (you can apparently make photo gifts): I need to check this site out, wondering if I can use it for xmas cards. 

7. Tarte Eyeshadows: Tarte is always good by me.   

So I've always looked at these posts for spoilers but never had an account to comment...until now!

The bingo set that was posted in MSA wasn't the one pictured in the Instagram photo. That one is on J. Crew's website linked here https://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/homeandgift/PRDOVR~B9387/B9387.jsp

Just thought I'd share in case anyone wanted to see the font/size difference! 

I don't know how I feel about this box, I cancelled after last months but I'm considering this one. I love the headband, candle, mustard, and eyeshadow. But at the same time I can justify not getting them. Like how often do I wear headbands? Do I have to much makeup? (That one I know is a yes lol)

Hooray finally spoilers and a shipping notice!  I think this a fun November box. 

Love the Gratitude Cards- I think Thank You Notes are becoming a lost art- in fact any handwritten letter seems to be. So important to me in the hustle and bustle of life to be grateful and kind so these make me happy. Thank you Popsugar :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bingo- How fun!  I wish they d send more games- love me a good game night. And Bingo is such a great game for the holidays since it can be played by so many ages.  If Bingo is not for you would  be nice to donate it to a local hospital, school, or nursing home.  Would  also be fun to put together a little game night gift basket for someone- love giving game night or movie night gift baskets during the holidays- so fun!

I m way too excited about the mustard.  I love me a good mustard so many delicious things to do with it! 

Eyeshadow Quad- I love tarte shadows- over the summer I got a tarte set from Sephora that included an eyeshadow quad and its become one of my go to eyeshadows, hope this one is just as awesome. Love me a big eyeshadow collection!

The candle oh the candle send me all the candles!  

I like that this box include some fun and different things and also some items I m sure I ll use often!   Enjoy ladies!

Back