November 2015 Popsugar- May contain spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone want the DSJ coupon code from last months box? inbox me. i'm not going to end  up using it and it would be a shame to let it go to waste.

I ended up signing back up with Popsugar. I've subbed on and off and decided to sub again. The spoiler looks good so far.

Spoiler!

PS11.JPG

Just saw someone post this in the Neiman Marcus thread but their November box is shipping already and it's 5 pounds!

Yay! I imagine the candle weighs a pound or so bc it looks really substantial--maybe we'll get a bubble bath or something else that's a bit heavy too.

Excited for my box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I SO do not need any eyeshadow, but that's a personal issue -- I like these spoilers.

Side note: does anyone remember if PS has had any Black Friday deals in past years? I want to do a gift subscription, but not sure if I should hold out.

Just saw someone post this in the Neiman Marcus thread but their November box is shipping already and it's 5 pounds!
That was me and mine is scheduled for delivery on the 13th but I always get it 2 days earlier for some reason.  It should be a great box!

It seems really heavy at 5 pounds and I've never had a regular monthly ship from California, so I was confused and thought I'd won the Neiman Marcus one.

I SO do not need any eyeshadow, but that's a personal issue -- I like these spoilers.

Side note: does anyone remember if PS has had any Black Friday deals in past years? I want to do a gift subscription, but not sure if I should hold out.
They had an amazing Black Friday deal last year -- something like $110 for 6 months or so, but I imagine they were losing money on each box. They'll probably have another Black Friday deal this year but I can't imagine it'll be as good as last year's.

They had an amazing Black Friday deal last year -- something like $110 for 6 months or so, but I imagine they were losing money on each box. They'll probably have another Black Friday deal this year but I can't imagine it'll be as good as last year's.
I just looked it up and it looks like it was a $15 off coupon for monthly subs, $25 off for 3-months subs, and $75 off for 6-month subs, so you could end up with boxes priced as low as $23.28. I hadn't yet gotten into PSMH then, so I missed those deals, but I did get a 3-month sub on boxing day that worked out to $26.62 per box.

I just looked it up and it looks like it was a $15 off coupon for monthly subs, $25 off for 3-months subs, and $75 off for 6-month subs, so you could end up with boxes priced as low as $23.28. I hadn't yet gotten into PSMH then, so I missed those deals, but I did get a 3-month sub on boxing day that worked out to $26.62 per box.
Thanks, ladies! I'll definitely hold out and see what kind of deals they have.

Mine has not shipped yet, its still processing. I am dying for spoilers so someone please get their box and post pics!

Wow is the latest its been in a while without full box spoilers.  I m super excited for this box but I do have to say the spoilers and inspirations don't really match up for me -- I guess both things can fit into the gift category. I m hoping there s a gratitude journal or grateful living book of some sort.  I m beginning to think the inspirations are just things the month inspires/makes them think off and not necessarily hints to whats in the box--- sometimes they seem so far off.  I hope everyone loves their boxes and we get them soon!

Back