November 2015 Popsugar- May contain spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shipping says - Weight 5 lbs / 2.27 kgs.  

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like another great box.  I'm not a headband person, but I might be...  That's why I like sub boxes, they get me to try things outside my comfort zone.  I might end up the biggest headband girl ever.  I don't buy these to make money, I like the new things I don't have time to find on my own.  Popsugar always gives me that and I love it.  I doubt I would buy a bingo game on my own, but now that one is headed my way, my husband and I and our little ones will have fun playing.  Anyone can play bingo so even my youngest can feel like a grownup.  The holidays are about spending time with your family, so for me, the game is more about that than anything else.  I'm sure I'll love the way my little boys' faces will light up when they think they are close to beating their parents - priceless.  Thank you Popsugar 

Finally spoilers! Yay! 

Really happy about the food item and the headband. With the candle spoiler they really make the box for me.

I think the bingo will be fun for us but it's not for everyone. I have a little boy who is 3.5 and loves numbers and I think he could actually learn to play this game with us. He definitely knows the song!

I was hoping for something to regift besides the eyeshadows (which I won't use) but that may not happen. 

Edit to add: quick mustard use tip: we combine mustard w a little light brown sugar, then brush it on salmon, then bake salmon for 15 minutes at 400 degrees. Totally using this jar for that.
Thanks for the tip with the mustard. My son and husband love to eat salmon, I might would give it a try with this on it.

It looks the NM box is 11 lbs, so they probably just had a weird shipping weight. I remember a couple months back someone asked why there was a huge variance beween the shipping weights, and popsugar said it's because FedEx reuses tracking numbers, so sometimes the weight shown is wrong. So maybe that's what is going on.

I feel like this happens quite a bit when people start comparing weights.  I think the company just throws a number out there when the label is created, and sometimes it's updated with the real weight at some point in the shipping process and sometimes it's not.  I wouldn't stress about it, I'm sure we are all getting the same box.  I think prizes get shipped separately. 

Looks like the Limited Edition Holiday boxes for her and him are coming! I can't wait!

ETA: I started a new thread, might be easier so things don't get mixed up with November.

PSLE.JPG

I won one of the prizes once. In my experience you get contacted separately (in my case 2 or 3 months after the announced contest) and you have to fill out info. Granted I won a gift card. I would assume it would be similar for physical items.

WARNING SPOILER... i figured since someone else already posted a spoiler pic, it was ok to post my pic, but i wanted to give a proper warning just in case.Got my box today and its amazing! I was worried about the tarte eye shadows being a color i wouldnt like but i got a really pretty brownish/ shimmery beige quad called apple pie. The bingo game is really high quality.20151113_155232.jpg

So... the PopSugar website is down again.  Seems so odd to me that this site goes down every few months.

I got my box today too. I really like/love everything in it, but my candle, sadly, did not make it to me intact. I've sent Popsugar an email, so hopefully I will get a replacement in a timely manner because I was really looking forward to that candle!

My candle was broken too! Even though it was wrapped nicely in the bubble wrap! PS responded quickly and said they would replace it.

Love everything in the box. The candle made me sneeze for half an hour straight, so I set it in very warm water for about 10 minutes and then ran a knife around the edge and the wax popped right out. I pulled the wicks out, gave it a good washing and I now have a gorgeous little trinket box. I couldn't be more thrilled.

20151113_180205.jpg

DebbyJ, on 14 Nov 2015 - 09:42 AM, said:Love everything in the box. The candle made me sneeze for half an hour straight, so I set it in very warm water for about 10 minutes and then ran a knife around the edge and the wax popped right out. I pulled the wicks out, gave it a good washing and I now have a gorgeous little trinket box. I couldn't be more thrilled.
 What a great tip!!

I loved the tarte eye shadow color i received called apple of my eye but i am interested to find out what other people got. Which one did u all get and what are the colors ?

I love my box even more in person. I dislike the smell of a candle but I think it'll make a nice gift with a note attached saying how to use it as a trinket box afterward. I also got the apple of my eye quad.

Here's a picture of what I did with a few of my Thanksgiving themed postcards ("choose happy, Thanksgiving, thankful.") I made them into garland with burlap string and small clothespins. Crappy webcam picture, bonus of me hiding away from the shot lol.

Photo on 11-15-15 at 12.28 PM.jpg

I love my box even more in person. I dislike the smell of a candle but I think it'll make a nice gift with a note attached saying how to use it as a trinket box afterward. I also got the apple of my eye quad.

Here's a picture of what I did with a few of my Thanksgiving themed postcards ("choose happy, Thanksgiving, thankful.") I made them into garland with burlap string and small clothespins. Crappy webcam picture, bonus of me hiding away from the shot lol.
Ummm seriously you have the cutest fall mantle!  Love what you did with the postcards and are those candy corn wine bottle vases...ummm genius!  So cute!

Back