November Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only time they take out more is if you did something like I did.

I had 500 pts. I bought the hubby's Birchbox Man which was $45. They applied all 500 pts to the order. Had I realized that I would have bought a lash card for $4.99 to make my final price $49.99. They will take out even amounts not partial - example they wouldn't deduct 450 pts but did 500 pts.

I did that once too.  Luckily I was able to cancel my order right away and re-order with an extra item so I did not waste those points.  Those points are valuable! =)

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only time they take out more is if you did something like I did.

I had 500 pts. I bought the hubby's Birchbox Man which was $45. They applied all 500 pts to the order. Had I realized that I would have bought a lash card for $4.99 to make my final price $49.99. They will take out even amounts not partial - example they wouldn't deduct 450 pts but did 500 pts.

yeah, i got it totally wrong. i thought they just take all your points.

i made an order :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i needed a new eyebrow pencil, so i got the YBF one that they recommend. also got a zoya polish (blue glitter)... weeee!

Does anyone know if they stopped giving you 10pts just for getting your box each month?! I thought it was 10pts per box plus 10pts per survey completed. Am I crazy?!

i'm 99% sure that's what everyone thought when signing up...

but no, you only get 10 pts initially (or 100.. or is it 120..? points for the yearly subscription) and then 10 for each item you leave feedback on.

We'll have to start a December BB thread soon! Excited! Has anyone gotten any shipment emails? I know it's way too early but hey some people started getting their on the 2nd of the month so it could happen again.

claps.gif
claps.gif
 cant wait for my dec. box!!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by SmokeyEye22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We'll have to start a December BB thread soon! Excited! Has anyone gotten any shipment emails? I know it's way too early but hey some people started getting their on the 2nd of the month so it could happen again.

I just signed up too.. really looking forward to my box!  Wish it were December already.  I think I'm just gonna treat myself to one month of BB, and then one month of Beauty Army when they launch.  Don't think I'm quite ready for samples every month.. need to get rid of some of the piles of crap I've already accumulated first :)

hey dolls!!!   anyone start a december thread yet?  my friend asked me if i saw the december sneak preview..  im going to wait! i love to be surprised.... 
party.gif

Back