November Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of youtubers have gotten theirs.  Not wowed by most of the stuff but they got nail polish!  I'm a polish junkie.  Hopefully I get polish(it does say it's shipping ground but that could be perfume too).

Your November Birchbox has shipped! This month, we’re getting into the holiday spirit with gift-worthy products that add a little warmth and sparkle to the cold winter months....i'm intrigued...but a bit worried about the sparkle part..I'm not a glitter girl. 

I still haven't gotten my shipping notice yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Last month I was among the first people to get their shipping notice and now it seems among the last! Anyone else not even get their notice yet? 

I'm wondering if when you get your notice has anything to do with which number of box you're going to receive...?

Judging by that box that is the 1st wave of boxes. No idea what NOVBB it is.

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills
  2. Harvey Prince Eau Flirt
  3. Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste
  4. Zoya Nail Polish in Holly
  5. Chuao Chocolatier Firecracker Chocopod

I don't think I'll be getting this box since I already had a ZOYA nail polish sample.

Since it's technically a different collection they may not see it as a repeat. I wouldn't mind getting that green as a sample(even though I have one on the way by Zoya).  The chocolate seems interesting too..I don't know about the rest though.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think I'll be getting this box since I already had a ZOYA nail polish sample.

Originally Posted by BreAnn Shepherd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still haven't gotten my shipping notice yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Last month I was among the first people to get their shipping notice and now it seems among the last! Anyone else not even get their notice yet? 

I'm wondering if when you get your notice has anything to do with which number of box you're going to receive...?

I haven't gotten mine either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am trying my best to ignore that video up there! lol

Mine still hasn't shipped...I signed up last month so this is my first box! I hope I get some nice stuff since it's my first month...they wanna keep their customers around don't they?

I peeked at those videos...won't lie, I am HOPING for the Zoya polish, I love their lacquers.  But toothpaste?   And don't get me started on the perfume.   < :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This would be my first birchbox so I am very excited!

My box is about 30 minutes away from me!

I will have to wait until tomorrow to receive it.

But does anyone know if you save 200 points if that is worth $20 towards one product?

Or do they only let you use one 100 points per item that you buy?

Thank you

Toothpaste isn't the problem.  I don't really think apple flavored toothpaste would be very good, but then again I hate apple flavoring(but love apples themselves).  Plus I have sensitive teeth(and skin, and eyes, and most things. AGH)

Toothpaste is part of everyone's beauty regime so I wouldn't mind if I get toothpaste.

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gifBut does anyone know if you save 200 points if that is worth $20 towards one product?

Or do they only let you use one 100 points per item that you buy?
You can stack points. I'm near 500 pts which equals $50 off.

I got my shipment confirmation email on the 4th too and was surprised! I live in California and my birchboxes usually ship around the 6th-8th of the month, and take a full week to get here. I hate Streamlite! Sooo slow! I know Jewelmint uses Streamlite as well but since they are in Southern California I still get my packages quickly - usually 2nd day after it ships.

Overall I haven't been too thrilled with my birchboxes. I've been getting them since June I think. The month they had the Laura Gellar full size bronzer, I checked the website and I believe there were like 14 different boxes... and all but ONE had the Laura Gellar bronzer, and of course I was one of the unlucky few who got that one box without it >_<

My favorite was probably my September box with the Incoco nail appliques! I have yet to use them but I love Sally Hansen's nail effects strips and I think that is a great sample. I'm a bit wary of trying  facial/skincare samples since my skin is so breakout-prone and I finally have it under control, so a lot of my samples just sit around. I'll see how I feel about continuing with my subscription at the end of the year.

I do really love the packaging though, and totally hoard all the lovely boxes. lol.

My package is about .5lbs this time. Last month's was 1lb because it had those AHAVA sea salts. I remember someone posting that since it was 1lb it must have some awesome samples and how that was unfair to people who would get other boxes. And turns out it was just bath salts. LOL.

I really need to review my products and start earning points! Haven't gotten around to doing any reviews yet. I wish there wasn't the time limit on doing them for points. 

And OMG I just saw the video... so hoping I get a Zoya polish sample. That is one thing I've seen a lot of people get in the past that I really want. I am such a polish junkie, and got my first Zoya polish recently and the formula is so perfect!

Originally Posted by HallenD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

all 3 youtube videos that i saw were the exact same boxes........

That's to be expected for the first few videos leaking out, since they ship out one batch of boxes at a time, presumably the same type of box at a time. *looks for videos now*

Yeah, me either. What was the Anastasia Beverly Hills thing?

I wouldn't mind getting toothpaste, but the chocopod would not be cool. I'm allergic to chocolate.

Back