November Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by janetgriselle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, me either. What was the Anastasia Beverly Hills thing?

I wouldn't mind getting toothpaste, but the chocopod would not be cool. I'm allergic to chocolate.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydrafull Gloss in Sugar Pink
  • Harvey Prince Eau Flirt
  • Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Holly
  • Chuao Chocolatier Firecracker Chocopod

From viewing the latest Nov BB-I haven't seen anyone get the Baublebar Jewelry that BB said the 1st 10k subscribers with the most points would get this month?? 

I've been with Birchbox since October 2010.

Here's my last year's November & December boxes for those curious: 

November 2010 Birchbox 

December 2010 Birchbox

They sent me the ship notification on Saturday and Today was the first time the link actually showed it as being accepted by Streamline. My weight is 0.7676 lbs.  I'm guessing that means nail polish which I'm cool with.

My heaviest birchbox to date since signing up and getting my first box in September :

Weight:0.5858 lbs.

I cancelled my birchbox for this month since I haven't been to enthralled with the samples, but I'm really liking that Zoya nailpolish.

If anyone gets it and doesn't want there's, I have tons of birchbox stuff to trade, including the blinc mascara and eyeliner that I know I'll never use.

It seems like only 1 box has been received so far.  Has anyone heard of any boxes other than the ones with zoya, lip gloss, perfume and toothpaste.  Birchbox hasn't even posted the new products on the website yet, which they usually do around the time the boxes ship, so we can't even guess what may be in the other boxes...

Originally Posted by daisy351 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Birchbox hasn't even posted the new products on the website yet, which they usually do around the time the boxes ship, so we can't even guess what may be in the other boxes...
Actually they don't. The pages are usually up by the 10th of the month - sometimes earlier, sometimes later.

Yeah, they don't post the pages until around then, but if you click on the new products page, they've almost always posted some of the things in the boxes around the time the boxes are mailed.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually they don't. The pages are usually up by the 10th of the month - sometimes earlier, sometimes later.

the USPS website still says "electronic shipping info received" :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm worried that they mess something up again. why am i so unlucky with them? ughhh. and if i call my PO they won't even check anything, not even ask for my DC. 

wahhhhhhh. stooooppiiiidd

I have had my box stuck at that status for up to 6 days, and I live in NJ!  Just be patient, in the past I have been told by customer service to wait a week before they will do anything about it.

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the USPS website still says "electronic shipping info received" :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm worried that they mess something up again. why am i so unlucky with them? ughhh. and if i call my PO they won't even check anything, not even ask for my DC. 

wahhhhhhh. stooooppiiiidd

what do you mean... before they do anything?

or do you think/mean they didn't actually receive it yet?

i had so many problems with USPS in the past months, i just don't trust them anymore. ever since i complained and filed a claim for leaving my parcel outside the door, in a city, in front of house next to a homeless shelter, they've been decent but still.. i don't trust them with my packages. :/

i want my birchbox lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a feeling it means that they didn't receive the package from streamlite yet.  It was 6 days before USPS did anything, so I think they didn't even have the package.

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what do you mean... before they do anything?

or do you think/mean they didn't actually receive it yet?

i had so many problems with USPS in the past months, i just don't trust them anymore. ever since i complained and filed a claim for leaving my parcel outside the door, in a city, in front of house next to a homeless shelter, they've been decent but still.. i don't trust them with my packages. :/

i want my birchbox lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well still no shipping emails for me so far today....hoping to hear something this week. If I haven't heard anything by the 10th I guess I'll call or email. I'm just scared b/c this is my first month...

Oh and it seems like it's a pattern with a lot of you girl's first month box's being the heaviest. Maybe they did that on purpose to keep you around as customers. Gives me a lot of hope for my first box! lol

Patiently waiting... it shows the weight as .5682 lbs (slightly more than my very first box). Last month was my first box that contained their favorite products (decent box). I hope this months box has some goodies.

OK, so I got my birchbox today! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The five this that I got;

1) Anastasia Beverly Hills - Lash Lifting Mascara

2) Befine - Night Cream

3) Kerastase - Elixir Ultime [for your hair]

4) Supersmile - Professional Whitening Toothpaste

Treat) Alex and Isabelle - Classic Hair Ties

If you guys want pictures just let me know!!!

Back