NYX Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a special trip to an outlet mall an hour away and bought two trios for $8.95 each! I just can't find anyone else around here that sells them.

Drugstore.com DOES have a few trios for $5.99 and they are offering free shipping.

I'll post what I picked up over on the haul!

Ugh, I got screwed. If I like the m/u I will get it on eBay next time. Fortunately I only bought two and didn't keep going! The colors looked fabulous in the store, so we will see if I like them tomorrow when I put them on!

well i live in l.a.c.a..and in downtown they sell nyx eyeshadows for 3 dollars..just have to look for it..some other places sell them for 5 or 7 dollars... i have 12 trio eyeshadows...love the brand!...also if theres a perfume store, they mostly carry their makeup!

LOVE NYX! i actually find myself wonder somedays why i spend all my money at mac, sephora and faces. Great prices for the quality...and i have unlimited NYXness at the drugstore 5 minutes from my house!

PS! i havent tried thier mascara though!!

Serioiusly..i Really Do Think That Its The Same Quality As Mac And Others..lot Of People Think Its A Bad Brand Since Its Soo Cheap...

For the ladies in Canada (Ontario area) where do you get you NYX M/U from?

Ladies in canada...go here and find the store near you!!!

nyx cosmetics . ca

I need to try NYX... Problem is, I can't get it anywhere near me. I'd really like to get some single e/s or e/s trios. Any recommendations? I trust your judgements. This is one time where I can't go to the store to check out the colors first. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All you girls seem to like their e/s. I have one and love it. But what about the foundations ? They're really cheap online and I really wanna try them

Hello,

I have 17 of there eyeshadows up for grabs.

perfect.jpg

Well i live in hamilton and i go to Day and Night Pharmacy! i knew theres a bunch all over so check em out! you wont regret it.

if you live near San Francisco, they sell NYX at Longs Drugs in South San Francisco, San Bruno and Burlingame. they also sell it at Drug Barn in Serra Center at Junipero Serra Blvd.

I went to their website and there was no retailer anywhere near me. So I have gotten mine from ebay, it was cheaper than buying it from the NYX website.

Hmm maybe I should pick up some stuff and sell it online to you girls, the place I get it from has awesome prices too.

their website doesn't list all the stores that carries their products. you have to email them your city and state and they'll give you a list of retailers that sells them.

I Just bought x3 trio NYX eyeshadows from ebay they are awesome I love it ..great quality and amazing pigmentation

I had seen NYX in the beauty supply store but never tried it...until today. Based on what everyone was saying here I bought some e/s and l/g and I am in love!

aren't they good? i am like the NYX and faces walking advertisement hahaha :laughing:

Back