NYX Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just bought 22 of NYX's piggies. for 4 dollars you get what you pay for them....i kinda like the way they apply not as smooth but look good. the only thing i really dont like about them are the containers they come in. no sifter just like a little bottle with a neck (like a beer bottle but with a shorter neck)...so its kinda tedious to stick the brush in the container to get just the amount you want. i was thinking about pouring some out but if i pour too much then im pretty much screwed in getting the extra back in the containers. IMO

NYX do ship internationally, but apparently that seems to be extremely expensive (see above). I will probably order stuff and have it sent to a friend of mine in the US and then she can send it to me.

I have the NYX mascara that you mentioned called doll eyes, something like that. To be honest with you, its not that great, maybe I got an old bottle, but it was already dry, the price was cheap but kind of a waste of a product. It doesnt enhance the lashes that well.

I use there E/S pencil as a base or primer and I LOVE them, they can be used by them selves but i like very bright colors!! So I usually apply powder E/S over them. Just as good as my MAC Shade Sticks but $12.00 cheaper!!

I found that site on Sunday and placed a small order so I can finally get to try NYX. They ship fast so I will hopefully be receiving my order soon!

Hi

I have 6 e/s trios, 1 creme blush, 1 mosaic and 1 blush, and I love them!! Same quality than MAC but so cheap! As I live in Switzreland, I had to buy on ebay, and they don't have all the products..

Can someone explain me the difference between the regular e/s and the chrome/pearl ? I'd like to try these also...

The blush as well the eyeshadow pigmentation is excellent! I love the liquid eyeliners as well!

NYX Shadows rock my socks! I was finally able to find a rosy-gold shade that is the exact same shade as a Maybelline one that's been discontinued forever.

Maui-princess, whish pencil are you tlaking about? the jumbo eye pencil?

Thanks!

she's talking about the jumbo eyeshadow pencil hence that she did type E/S pencil.

E/S = eyeshadow

The regular shadows are either matte or shimmery. The chrome shadows have a metallic look to them. HTH

Back