NYX Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that they ship internationally. I can't wait until I've saved up some money, I'm going to order so much!

I love the single eyeshadows from NYX. I haven't tried the trios but i heard they are not as good as the singles. I recently purchased NYX's Doll Eye Mascara. Alot of ppl were raving about it but i don't see nothing special with it. What i like about it is that it makes my lashes very dark and no clumps but there isn't much voluminzing effects to it ( i bought the volumizing one). The 1000 miles mascara was crappy to me. It clumped really bad and didn't do anything for my lashes.

Never bought the singles - I have most of their trios and love them all.

I use them daily.

Their blush is alright - I use Sand often, but other than that - I prefer my L'Oreal brush because it shows better.

And the eye/lip pencils are real good.

Didn't see this.

But they also sell in Amuze - the jewerly store.

I actually LOVE the trios, they are every bit as good as the singles! NYX is a great brand, I love their products!

before getting to the store, i always say that i will purchase their shadows but once i get inside and look at it, i'm thinking about purchasing it another time. i'm always like that when dealing with makeup. but this time when i go, i will definitely purchase it.

I live in Toronto and I buy NYX from PharmaPlus. Not all of the stores carry it, but two of the three I visited had it.

i just bought there eyeshadows...and a bronzer...i love it so far..and i want to buy some more..

forgot to mention that i bought mine online cause i dont see them in stores....but when iwent to the mall i wanted to buy a bronzer so i went in this store caled "ESSENTIALS" THEY SEELL MAKEUP, HAIR PRODUCTS, ETC..So i was looking for a bronzer and i saw all this NYX makeup...they dont have alot of colors like the website but they do have enough stuff.....So i know where to get them now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> online is more expensive its like a 1$ or 2 more..

i found out today that my local Ulta sells NYX but their trios is 99 cents more than the website. i rather buy it at Longs or Drug Barn. they're much more cheaper and i don't have to pay that much for transportation.

i just bought 1 trio and 1 single. if i like them, i'm going to purchase more in April.

Yeah Ulta is soooo expensive on their NYX! Oooh and for any SoCal peoples, you can find NYX at the Orange County Marketplace in Costa Mesa (at the fairgrounds) on weekends at A LOT of vendors for cheap prices.

I have NYX in all their different types of eyeshadow, as well as their liquid eye liners. NYX rocks!

i used their trio today and i'm not happy with the pigmentation. there's no color at all. i'll try the single that i got. if i'm happy with the single, i'll purchase the singles from now on.

They have so many great liquid liner colors- but I read somewhere that they weren't any good. Did you find that the color showed up pretty well Angela?Or do you have to apply the liner more than once for the color to show up?

Back