October 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't subbed to this box in a few month, but the theme looks really good. I'm hoping for a spoiler soon.

I'd love slippers, as mine wore out last year. And a scarf (I know) but they just did one, so oh well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

First official spoiler 

1094769e_MH15_October_Teaser_640_Email_R1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how i feel about this spoiler yet, but I'm keeping an open mind.  I wasn't sure about The Unlikely Event, but it turned out to be one of my favorite books ever.

I am really excited about this spoiler! I love Mindy Kaling. I enjoyed her first book very much. Now as far as the rest of the inside the box, I would love to see: 

Lavender linen water or something with lavender (restful nights)

A nice robe, slippers, or knee high sock set (I know this is hard with sizing... but wishful thinking... I can never find the right robe)

Something with pumpkin- but not those pumpkin malted milk balls again. (Autumn)

I am really excited about this spoiler! I love Mindy Kaling. I enjoyed her first book very much. Now as far as the rest of the inside the box, I would love to see: 

Lavender linen water or something with lavender (restful nights)

A nice robe, slippers, or knee high sock set (I know this is hard with sizing... but wishful thinking... I can never find the right robe)

Something with pumpkin- but not those pumpkin malted milk balls again. (Autumn)
I think some of those thick, warm, moisturizing socks (Cozy) would be awesome.  Something like this: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod850044

Some nice chamomile tea (Restful nights) would be nice, as well.

Something caramel apple or apple scented or a mix (muffins, etc) of some kind would be very Autumn-ish, as well.

I would be overjoyed about the spoiler if o had already read the book! I love Mindy so I had it preordered!

I would be overjoyed about the spoiler if o had already read the book! I love Mindy so I had it preordered!
I've always been able to sell the PS books on ebay for their cost.

I'm not big on books mostly because I don't make time to read them, but I have seen and heard a lot about this book. I think I'll take a crack at it.

I love Mindy; I actually started reading this book on my Kindle.  I think it's a great spoiler.  I think it also follows the theme well (at least my interpretation of the theme).  Getting cozy and reading a book is exactly what I think of when I interpret this theme.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm usually not thrilled when there is a hard backed book in these boxes (I already own about a million books that I feel guilty for not reading.) But, Mindy Kaling is great, so I'll make an exception :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm happy with this spoiler. I read for 2-3 hours every night so I blast through books pretty quickly. It's nice to have one in reserve.

OOOOh October is almost here, can't wait.  

I d love to see some tasty relaxing tea blends

A pillow mist or oil diffuser

Some soft slipper socks or shea butter socks 

Love the book 

Anything maple flavored or a candy Apple 

A fall candle

A nice oxblood colored wallet

boot cuffs

As far as the Breast Cancer awareness item goes I m so happy to see this in a box geared to women, such an important reminder to check oneself and go to the doctor yearly. I don't even care what the item is, if it reminds one person to do a self exam it s worth it. Cancer of any form is awful and early detection is so important. This disease can affect women of all ages- sending love & hope to anyone who has fought this illness or witnessed a loved one do so, wishing you all good health and happiness this fall (and always).  I d love to see a little card on how to do a self-exam.  As far as material items go Alex and Ani has a lovely charm bracelet out and Bobby Brown has a beautiful blush with a brush that would be nice simple and useable item.   (Ps.  I hope that didn't come across preachy because I really didn't mean it that way, just a cause very close to my heart)

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/bobbi-brown-peony-set-breast-cancer-awareness?ID=1511006&CategoryID=2921#fn=spp%3D1%26ppp%3D180%26sp%3D1%26rid%3D%26spc%3D7%26cm_kws%3Dbreast%20cancer%20%26pn%3D1

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/alex-ani-spiral-sun-bangle-charity-by-design-collection?ID=1475881&CategoryID=1002360#fn%3Dspp%3D1

I wonder if there will be anything Halloween themed this year?  Enjoy your boxes ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Back