October 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the spoiler, but I already have the book! Now I'll actually have 2 copies of both of her books. I bought the first one as a digital book, then I won an autographed copy from Birchbox. I need to find a way to get this one autographed too so that they match. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the spoiler, but I already have the book! Now I'll actually have 2 copies of both of her books. I bought the first one as a digital book, then I won an autographed copy from Birchbox. I need to find a way to get this one autographed too so that they match. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The spoiler says 25 people will be getting a signed version in their boxes--maybe you'll get lucky again!

Ha, I actually thought of you when this spoiler came out because of your profile pic! I wonder if Mindy Kaling is friends with Lisa Sugar or something; remember those Q&A card thingies we got a couple of years ago?  Mine are still sitting in a box somewhere...

Same here!  I pre-ordered the audio book and then I went to an event last night where we got signed copies of her book.  I know a lot of people I can lend this book to though, so my signed copy will be safe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

2nd Spoiler!

Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 10.33.07 AM.png

Not excited about the scrub, I have too many now and I'm not a Jessica Alba fan, anyone who brags about making their employees cry does not deserve my money. Looking forward to reading the book though and I hope I like the rest of the box.

Meh I made someone cry at work once ( that I know of), if you are that emotionally unstable that you burst into tears maybe there is something more going on than just someone being mean or whatever.

She didn't last long anyway, always called out sick and some drama every day. I think some people are just too sensitive for the realities of work. If someone is mean to me or whatever I give it right back.

Anyway, I'm on the fence about the scrub, I think I'll like it but I have heard the bad reviews of her sunscreen and such so I'm curious how this product will stand up.

Not super exciting, but I'm sure I'll use it even though I loathe all things vanilla. lavender though, hmmmm.

I've used this scrub before and it's actually nice. It's just a standard scrub and made my skin really soft after. The one I had smelled quite earthy but it was ok because after rinsing the smell seemed to go away. I had ordered this scrub once being part of their monthly service.

Back