***Official 2008/2009 NHL Thread***

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Penguins 3 power play goald to and Caps 1... in the third.. Capitals are making stupid penalties.. Too many men on the ice and delay of game for sooting the puck over the glass in your own end.. Ovetchkin is out trying to kill Malkin!! Cheap shots.. And Federoff looks great.. 2 goals away from being the best ever Russian in the NHL..

Shots so far.. Penns 20, Caps 8!!

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Penguins 3 power play goald to and Caps 1... in the third.. Capitals are making stupid penalties.. Too many men on the ice and delay of game for sooting the puck over the glass in your own end.. Ovetchkin is out trying to kill Malkin!! Cheap shots.. And Federoff looks great.. 2 goals away from being the best ever Russian in the NHL..
Shots so far.. Penns 20, Caps 8!!

Bummer!

I'm watching Vancouver play Detroit. It's tied 3 to 3 with 14 minutes left in the 3rd.

The boys are lookin' good - now we have a hockey game!

I hope it ends in a draw - I love a good shoot out...

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Caps just tied it up 3 - 3!! Ekkkkkk.... and the Caps Win!!! 4-3

How the hell can you blow a 3 - 0 lead?? The Caps woke up with 1 minute left in the second period and scored 4 unanswered goals... The last one compliments of instant replay since the ref wave it off.. Looked like it deflected off the crossbar but it actually came off the upper rear bar..

Were back to good old unconsistant Penguins hockey... Sigh........

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif And Vancouver wins 4-3! I know why Pittsburgh isn't playing that good since we lost a lot of talent but the Wings have no excuse!! Maybe they are tired from lugging that heavy cup around all summer? Wonder who's pool it ended up in this time? Lol

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif How the hell can you blow a 3 - 0 lead?? The Caps woke up with 1 minute left in the second period and scored 4 unanswered goals... The last one compliments of instant replay since the ref wave it off.. Looked like it deflected off the crossbar but it actually came off the upper rear bar..
Were back to good old unconsistant Penguins hockey... Sigh........

they did that a few games ago. I don't know about this goalie. I thought goalies are supposed to exude confidence. This one just always seems relieved its over.

Sid looks like a little boy up close, Carolyn!! Lol. They are practicing at the Iceoplex accross from work so I'm setting here watching Sid and Malkin and Flury.. Yeah!!! I'll post photos later!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks for the photos Karren!

I don't know if you folks are aware of this but Molsons and TSN are offering free ringtones:

Toronto, ON - Molson and TSN are giving fans a piece of Canadian heritage and hockey history by offering 10,000 free ring tones of the newly re-recorded The Hockey Theme. The campaign is in celebration of Molson Canadian becoming the title sponsor for TSN's flagship Wednesday night NHL Hockey broadcasts, making Wednesdays the biggest night of the week for hockey fans. It all starts October 15, 2008 when the newly branded Molson Canadian Wednesday Night Hockey on TSN brings hockey fans the biggest games, the best hockey analysis and the best hockey theme song.

Beginning October 15, fans can become a Molson Canadian Insider and download The Hockey Theme by visiting Molson Canadian - True Canadian Taste From Canada's Oldest Brewery. CTV Inc. recently re-recorded the classic rendition and will feature it nationally in both French and English Canada in the openings of NHL games on TSN and RDS.

Molson, TSN offer 10,000 free The Hockey Theme ring tones

hmmm i am wondering if it were to work in us. probably not, and especially since i have Verizon they do everything possible to lock out third party ring tones. but thanks for mentioning it

Originally Posted by Sarah Afshar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the Flyers. They are definitely my favorite NHL team. Woot! Another Flyers fan
top.gif

Too bad we're sucking balls so far this season
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Penns over the Leafs 4 - 1.
smile.gif
WOOOOT! Go PENS!!!
rockwoot.gif

All that practicing I was watching yesterday really paid off!! lol Sidney and some other guy were playing hit the pipes for like a half hour... Wasn't much of a structured practice....

2-0 Flyers . . . Dare I hope??

At least Niittymaki is in the bet tonight . . . Marty Biron is sexy as hell to look at but he's been pure suckage in the net so far this season!

*** edit: Jesus **** shit damn....not 3 seconds after I make this post, SJ mke a goal making it 2-1 Flyers. ffs.

I see Yzerman was named as Executive Director of Team Canada for the 2010 Olympics!! Go Steve!!!

Penns play at Boston.. Dallas at the Rangers, Florida at Montreal and Colorado at LA.. Tonight..

Yeah!! Penguins beat the Bruins in the OT shoot-out 2-1... Backup goalie Dany Sabourin was out standing!! Nice to have such a talented backup to Flurey!!

Damn if the Bruins don't have the bigest team logo on center ice of anyone?? Hugh!!

Back